The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Super vindicator Active Player

Here's an alternative look at Alien Winter. The screen shot doesn't show it off very well, but if you equip cosmic angelic armor and turn it white, it looks like snow.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Super vindicator Active Player

Also my tribute to Adam Strange. So many quality hero's in the DC universe, and so few of them get any exposure in this game.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Ghost Panther New Player

My Black Panther inspired character, Ghost Panther !

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Great Job very retro, he looks like Catman meets Black Panther. If your interested we love for you to join our league Heroes & Heroines.
  5. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Nice Job
  6. LordMarvel New Player

Definitely man. Like Zauriel, Mr.Majestic or Azrael. Those three are bloody badass, but they aren't very well known. Especially Zauriel. Dude is millions of years old, that alone is epic.
  7. Super vindicator Active Player

I was a huge fan of Azrael (Jean Paul Valley) in the miniseries before he took over as Batman. Even afterwards, his flawed character made him interesting. Shame they didn't do more with him.
    • Like x 1
  8. c6relic New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Corsair X Well-Known Player

This character looks very intimidating , very cool great job
  10. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Current characters line-up!
    From left to right: Moira, Mermaid,Mariposa, Webwoman, Mesmerizer, and Megaira[IMG]

• Like x 7
  11. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Some new costumes i have assembled for my main to wear for fun:

[IMG]
    Jason Todd's Red Hood^
    [IMG]
    Hal Jordan possessed by Parallax^
    [IMG]
    and lastly a custom Red Lantern uniform^
    • Like x 1
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Ok, "I'm about to be kind of a jerk" alert. I miss this thread when people showed off their original outfits and not just copy an already established comic character. How many times can we see a Deathstroke or a Batman?
    • Like x 5
  13. Abisial Committed Player

[IMG] I change the color of the suit periodically
  14. Abisial Committed Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 5
  16. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

You do realize the thread is called "Costume Contest"...as in Costume...meaning wearing something that makes you look like something else...
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Ok, so I was not aware you personally ran around in tights in real life. You do know it's not really a contest either. There's never a winner.
    • Like x 4
  18. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Too many in my opinion. Inspired by is fine but some days it's nice to see how creative people can be with the, at some points limited, styles we have in game.
    • Like x 1
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Exactly! And if you look back at the beginning of this thread, there was a lot more of that going on.
    • Like x 4
  20. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

No but your character has a specified look (usually if you made them with one in mind) so their "normal" design is not a costume, so making them look like something else is the point of the term costume. If you have such a problem with it then there is nothing stopping you from starting a thread titled "Original Character Design Contest"