The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 3
  2. kallader Committed Player

Batman Beyond Styles[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 11
  3. Dene Devoted Player

Maybe i'm talking nonsense.. but would using the question face style work for Inque?

EDIT: I guess it would depend on which "form" you were doing.. so its a seperatye style not "instead of.."

Great job btw
  4. kallader Committed Player

I know what you mean the perfect face would be Druid but male and female have different one i was kinda mad when see we do not have the same :/
    • Like x 1
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Even easier: Talk to Static, fight Cosmic Boy, Cos drops the mask. Go back to Static, he gives you a shard to start leveling the mask.
    • Like x 3
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I updated my Arkham Knight look just a bit with a new helmet look, instead of using the Dark Spec. Battle suit Helmet
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

There are a lot of neat-looking toons here. Mine aren't as imaginative... but they're mine. I'll start with my main hero and my main villain. Their backstory is that they're sisters. One developed powers, the other didn't. The sister that didn't develop powers used her scientific genius to build a suit that allowed her to approximate her sibling's abilities. She has since refined it to the suit you'll see below.

Captn Sparklefingers (I ran out of room, so even though I hate deliberately misspelling names, I settled for a sort-of abbreviation), Hero:
    [IMG]

Pain Lightning, Villain:
    [IMG]

At first, I had given them the same secondary and tertiary colors (CS's primary has always been scarlet, and PL's was originally Saints purple), but recently in Central City, PL had to fight the Flash and Black Lightning. Since Captn Sparklefingers basically had the same color palette as the Flash, I decided to change PL's colors to resemble Black Lightning's original costume.

The good Captn is a Speedster, while Pain gets around on Aero-discs made of electricity. Both, of course, have the Electric powerset, and they both operate as Healers to their respective factions.
    • Like x 2
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Been a little while, partly because many of the pieces I've been getting from vendors don't quite click with character concepts and partly because I think I've settled on a lot of looks. LOL

The new aura from this year's St. Patrick's Day seasonal prompted a minor change, though. :D

[IMG]

The green and gold in the aura matched this character's wizardly look perfectly.
    • Like x 4
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 5
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  14. kallader Committed Player

Mezo Shoji

My hero Academia[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

it's not colour tintable, is it? bugger. won't be using that, then. dang. that's a shame.
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Got a Green Textured Polymer and gave it to my Light character. Combined it with the Monitor Slimline and this is the result.

[IMG]

I may choose a different mask, though. Turns his eyes black when I use that face piece.
    • Like x 5
  18. Eve YouTuber

Very well done!
    • Like x 1
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

20. kallader Committed Player

A Clockwork Orange Alex DeLarge[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4