The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

fire soul.
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Inspired by all the comic-based action figures I keep seeing in stores as tie-ins to the movie that's IN THEATERS NOW, here's my modern comic book version of Black Adam:

[IMG]

This one was the quickest style set I've done in awhile and a total no-brainer. Just straight-up Magic's Champion, only with the Champion of Khandag Cape. Looks much better than the Champion of Khandaq full style set, if I do say so myself! ;)

I omitted the cloak clasps because I didn't like the way they look with the Champion of Khandaq Cape.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Apparently I misspelled Kahndaq. Since Spell Checkers don't recognize either spelling, it was an easy mistake to make, but my apologies to any fictional residents of that fictional country that have been negatively affected by my error. ;)
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

It’s no surprise to anyone that the sun god top and wrap look good on an Isis character…..
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

but I have to say, they also look rather decent on a Doctor Fate inspired character as well!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 5
  5. Anubis New Player

Can't get over that style lol, I love it, can I have the colour code pls
  6. Anubis New Player

Hands style name too pls
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

We really need a cotton tail to go with the bunny ears.
    and maybe a second accessory slot
  8. Zua Level 30

[IMG]

Everyone's favorite US Switch healer, me! This is my Extra Life fit I'm wearing since I'm a team member! I used the regular Virgo emblem on my back since it looks like a guardian angel! :D
    • Like x 3
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

Also Zoe's fav but don't tell anyone shh
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Just for craps & giggles, here's my "Modern Comics" Black Adam with the game's new NPC Black Adam:

[IMG]

They really should have give us the NPC's outfit as the Champion of Kahndaq Style Set instead of the set we actually got. The Chest Style is much better, and that belt and wrist wraps would be good to have as well.
    • Like x 1
  13. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

I hate this new NPC costume! It doesn't look anything like Black Adam. Give me his classic costume any day.
  14. TheLordMarvel Level 30

Some of the styles I've made recently. ;p

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah... about that... we STILL don't know when, where, or HOW they're going to let us get the Classic Champion Slimline Chest!

[IMG]

But the belt from the new NPC would be a necessary part of his classic look!

[IMG]

The boots we already have in the game, any old slimline pants will do, but for the Classic Black Adam look, we need the Classic Champion Slimline Chest and the new Black Adam NPC's Belt!
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Man.... must be really nice to get that new, Ultra Rare Chroma Materials Pack so soon after it's come out! :eek:

I mean, I'll be able to get it eventually.... when it comes to Boo$ter Gold... by which point I'll have forgotten what I was going to use it for. :oops:
  18. Eve YouTuber

My Aqua's Future State style :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Joybird Committed Player

My tank, Bumblebee. I went for a nice, retro look, using some HIVE chromas for some texture.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club