The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Here's my Ultraman toon

[IMG]

A little closer

[IMG]

[IMG]

If only we could change the color of the Scale material (hint hint hint Devs :p )

Then I could change the blue to a lighter shade.

The inspiration

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Spot on! Which material is that?
    • Like x 1
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Where within the new episode that new chest coming into play? vendor style or collection/brief?

EDIT, Nevermind, i watched the video :D
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Where Oh where can we get the chest???

That is a good question indeed. ;)

At this point.... only EEViLLL Mepps knows.... and he's not talking. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Very nice look.

And the material you're looking for is the Scale Chroma, which is color tintable.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Looks like the Scale Chroma to me. But it might be just the Scale Material from what he's saying.
    • Like x 1
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks!

I'll be looking for that Chroma.
    • Like x 1
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thank you, this is the Scale Material.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You just reminded me that I needed to post updated pics of my Ultraman now that I have the official "Superman Hair" with the Spit Curl! :D

Same basic inspiration as yours, but I didn't feel the need to have a texture on the bodysuit. Here he is with my latest updates:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I had some older styles I had saved on my computer I never posted , here's my scuba man set

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. MrChamploo Level 30

This is my Doctor Voodu update. He still uses blood as his powers that he gets from the morgue. Seeing as he's one of the morticians at Arkham. He carries a few vials of different types of blood for different effects and a syringe for emergencies..who knows what it does.

He also experiments on the dead, creatures or otherwise and uses his knowledge of the dark arts to summon his creatures to his aid
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  14. MrChamploo Level 30

I think I shared this already but this is my Static. In my version he is like the gadget creator, electrician and mechanic for the league.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. Dene Devoted Player

Great Job!

I love when ppl take iconics and give them just enough of a twist to make them their own
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Sinetsro's Daugther, Aralla, mother unknown. Helps her father spread fear throughout the multiverse, and if you mess with her, you mess with Sinestro.
    • Like x 2
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG][IMG]

Samus in brinstar!!!

Still waiting on that updated gun glove o_O
    • Like x 5
  18. Dene Devoted Player

I have no idea who Brinstar is but 1. this looks cool ! 2. The colours make me think this is what Robin would look if he was tecched up !
  19. MrChamploo Level 30

thank you so much
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I take it you've never actually played the Metroid games? If you had, you'd know that Brinstar is a lava-filled region of the planet several of the games take place on.
    • Like x 3