The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, some of the other Iconic Weapons are, as well. Did you try any Chroma Materials on it yet? The worst ones are the ones that are color-locked AND are treated as only ONE Color Slot for Chromas. They did that crap with Ares' Sword. :(
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Same as with Ares sword one colored locked:(
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, so much for that idea. Was worth a shot, anyway.
    • Like x 1
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

just testing an idea. I didn't get another cosmic for my Batective but now I'm thinking I should

It would put quite a literal spin on Batman's famous Quote...
    I AM THE NIGHT!
    [IMG]I AM THE NIGHT! (literally) by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 3
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Late reply but the axe style is called primitive axe.I'm not sure where I got it though.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Sorry, my last two bundles of bundles came up dry on premiums

Besides, even if I did snag a few, I’d use them up for my own guys and gals first
    (Otherwise I’d be an impossi-billionaire by now!
  10. Achikah All About That Base

I'm not great at costume/style creating, nor am I a cosplayer, but recently an individual who's base I'll be touring requested I make an underwater outfit for it. My first thought was an obscure character/reference, and the other, a bad pun. Here's both of them:

Big Sister from Bioshock 2
    [IMG]

And, my personal fave, Cth*UwU*
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my owl character's style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 3
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my buzz lightyear style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Inspired by what's sure to be this year's most ELECTRIFYING movie!

[IMG]

[IMG]

I wanted to get it even closer, but I was limited by the styles available in the game that I had on-hand. I'm not aware of any Hand and Waist Styles that are closer to the movie costume's designs, and there may be boots that are closer, but I don't seem to have them. :oops:
    • Like x 4
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Got myself the Forge Metal material on my Atomic character to compliment her Forge Metal Chroma and decided to play around with a couple of her looks.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Had to go to a slightly darker location to show off how the outfit looks with the Enhanced Firestorm emblem. LOL

Meanwhile I did this with her melee armory.

[IMG]

Not sure if I'm going to keep the look, plus I wanted to do a compare/contrast to how the outfit normally looks.

[IMG]

Had to go to that darker location again for the emblem (base is a little too bright in some places).
    • Like x 4
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my Christopher reeve superman with the new hair.Sadly I couldn't use the chest I wanted cause if I apply material on the none bearded hair it suddenly Gets a beard so materials are useless on the ombre hair.I Hope this gets fixed.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What chest did you want to use?