The NEW Bludhaven..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePanda, Aug 29, 2021.

1. ThePanda Active Player

Holy crap, finally broke down to play it.. from my memory this instance always plagued me.. I hated it with a passion cause of the second and third areas of this instance..

I was surprised that it got a rework and is soooooo much better, I actually had fun in the instance.. for the first time.. even when was over 290CR above this place it was still super annoying cause the enemies would spawn in rapidly and just draw things out.. but now it's tolerable and made for quite the fun playthrough.

If I was a hat wearing person, I would tip my hat to whoever reworked this place.
    • Like x 5
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Same experience here! Zone counters were reduced (run 4 bombs vs run 6). I will no longer avoid this! :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

The system put me in this map, I saw the map as well as the dominant green colour (yet I'm a lantern x) ), I didn't have the strength to move forward so much I hated this instance, I left directly x)
    • Like x 2
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I must try it whenever I can.
    • Like x 1
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Neat! I wonder what other stuff got reworked in similar fashion...
    • Like x 1
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

I know Gorilla Island had a similar update (full list may be in the patch notes, but don’t hold me to that). For me the difference with Bludhaven was much more noticeable.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

One I know of that is NOT for the better as it goes to a count is Black Dawn to save the civilians in the area in East End just before you go to meet with Talia. It used to be 5 civilians per run on a feat of 25....so 5 runs to finish (assuming you got credit for all 5 and weren't late to the party)...it's now 3. Now with only 3 needing to be saved, it will take 9 runs and you still might miss credit if people start early while you are in transit. Granted getting paid makes it a bit less painful, but honestly I hate both the HoF raids, and the less time in there the better if I bring up an alt account and want the feat.
    • Like x 1
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Here in lies one of the issues with omnibus. It Q’s you for everything NOT what u want. Use on duty and Q for everything u want.
    Also note* omnibus is moot because we already could Q everything, this solved nothing. It also limits your Q because using omnibus only Q’s you for all of just 1 type (solo, duo, alert, or raid) using on duty the traditional way you can Q all these at same time.
    So if u wanna subject yourself to that then go to onduty and do it rite lol. You can Q for more things at once than omnibus thus on duty accomplishes that goal better.
    Omnibus was a waste of dev time and a waste of our time. Such a let down