the mob is dead, why does it take me 5 seconds to move normally?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Heliotropix, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

i have never quite gotten why we are speed crippled in most games during combat...in a real fight, you can move as fast as you ever have been able to...maybe even faster with the adrenaline. a lot of people don't fight, they run away...if they had to run away at half speed...well, it wouldn't be good. i know a game isn't reality...i'm not able to fly or blast people with bolts of energy in real life, unfortunately...
    but once the mob is dead, why does it take another 5 seconds for me to be able to move normally? i'm not in combat with anything...
    • Like x 5
  2. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

hi there, i don't go away, i keep coming back to things until i at least get a response about it...so, why can a lvl 7 mob pull my lvl 276 character out of fast movement f i fly too close to the roof it's standing on? a level 7 mob should be cowering in terror if i fly by, hoping that i don't decide to crush it like an ant...there's no way a mob 270 levels lower than my character should even be able to hit my character, much less pull it out of fast movement mode.....
    and while we're at it, if i accidentally hit shift, i'm in combat and can't move for 5 seconds? in combat with what? my clumsy thumb?
    come on guys, you've had since 2011 and this is the best you've got?
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dude thats not how this Forum works...

If you post something remotely interesting gameplay wise you wont get a Response. You have to brag about new Npc reworks to get this community going... lol