the mirror master fight- scarlet speedster solo

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by recoil2, Sep 12, 2019.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so from what i could tell of this fight through the glitches and bugs it was a pretty fun fight, not too hard and with interesting mechanics. but that's just it, the sheer *bleeping* amount of bugs and glitches that pop up in this fight (along with random portals/mirror shield generators, etc etc) along with lags and delays on everything from the health barrel to mirror master himself; makes this fight wonky as all get out..... anybody else having this fight goof up again and again and again? i just tried it 3 times and each time the tracking/lags made it unfightable.
    • Like x 1
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, most annoying fight in the game. Managed it with one character, never doing it again.
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

with any luck after a week or two they'll patch this solo for errors, i had fun with the mirror master fight, but after 3 attempts of every thing lagging, improperly registering in the combat log, and just plain bugging out i just gave up. going to try it again today to see if it was just first day trial and error that needed some touching up, with any luck they ninja patched it for functionality after the feedback here on forums.
  4. Gromm865s Active Player

A lot of the fight for me, Mirror Master is just t-posing in the corner somewhere while still damaging me.
  5. TLantern Developer

Are there still lag and/or performance issues today after the hotfix?
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

definitely no lags or glitches on this end, the entire run ran mostly smooth this morning, barely even minimal freezes or lags at all.
    • Like x 1
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I experienced lag yesterday, but today has been perfect so far.
    • Like x 2