The "Midscreen Messaging" implementation.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

Midscreen Messaging

"In this update, we worked clear some of the messaging noise from the center of the screen. Messages that display in the center of the screen have been reformatted to be more apparent.

We also added a new Notifications Update section in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. This will include messages like loot, quest updates, and various other information that used to be presented in the middle of the screen. We also moved some messages to the chat box."

I don't think this is working the way you wanted it to, because when loot is dropping, all the texts and items mix up with the objectives/missions that are usually in that right bottom corner. I know you might have thought of it as the better option, but it isn't.

Another thing is while doing open world missions, we're now getting constant updates of killing adds or clicking on cogs, which also appear in the bottom right corner.

Even in alerts and raids, we always have the bottom right texts such as: "Defeat Queen Diana" and when loot drops (for example nth metal) during the fight, it's quite annoying to look at it, as it's way too messy at times.

I don't think anybody complained about it before, it was already good enough and I'm wondering if we could have the loot appear in the middle again?

Thanks for reading.
    • Like x 3
  2. fightfriend Active Player

Yeah i agree it's really annoying and can be distracting mid fight sometimes.
    • Like x 1
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Here's an example:
    [IMG]
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

And another example during a raid:
    [IMG]
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

• Like x 3
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player