The Midnight Madquerade: Witchy Witch Hat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Oct 4, 2015.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Won't be sending EPB back to his room without his spellbooks until the 21st, just hoping people will still be running it by then :(

At the moment, just farming the collections around Chinatown
  2. Proxystar #Perception

This isn't personal at all. I neither dislike or like any individuals on the forums.

I'd say the same thing irrespective of who posted it. The op is crying about their loot drops and acting like the devs must have got it wrong when they set it.. or let me guess the insinuation us that the rng magically broke itself... ok champ keep supporting the irrational and I'll just keep calling it how it is.
    • Like x 1
  3. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Nice cover Proxy. You always do that to Amanda in general. And I know you do it to others too.

Hey, devs get things wrong lol. They aint perfect.
    I really dont see how it's crying, but ok. You keep on insinuating it's crying because that's your perspective and that Im supporting the irritational lol. I know that the seasonal drops are random and screwy at times. That's what happens with RNG.
    You're the one making yourself look like an ***. And Im calling how it is.
    • Like x 4
  4. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Ran the event over 40 times on my main. Got 0 Boo Utility Belt (only thing I want tho I've seen it drop for a handful of others) I've seen 1 Ghost Aura to myself, several to others, and 0 Witches Hat to myself (I already had it) but have seen a handful drop for others.
  5. Venus Void Dedicated Player

I find that a little hard to believe, I definitely like some people on the forums and dislike some others, there's nothing wrong with that until you intentionally refute anything they say because of how you feel about them.
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I just don't care enough about anyone on here on an individual level to bother having a vendetta against them. My posts are based purely on my viewpoint of the content of the op's post... my view is that they're crying . It's a statement of fact as I see it...

She has no data to back herself up where are her logs for example showing how many times she's actually run it versus her loot drops then extend that out to the greater audience to see what their experience is again with logs of their drops...

You can see already in this thread the mixed reaction to whether they've got the hat or not.. Which shows the variance is seemingly working as intended.

You'll also note that her whole post was largely speaking, aimed at the devs accusing them of having it wrong and asking them to check it for error she hasn't gone about this at all in the correct manner... It's just all emotive bitterness at her own unluckiness.

I get it she's upset because she isn't getting what she wants and fair enough but let's not pretend this isn't anything but an e-tantrum because that my friend is simply what it is...

P.s you're not really my friend I neither like nor dislike you.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

1. No, it's a statement of opinion
    2. That was fairly much all she wanted: confirmation that it was 'working as intended' and that she was simply having a crappy run with the RNG
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

So you're saying its OK for me to come on here everytime I'm having bad luck and make a thread about it

I didn't realise this part of the forum was a support ticket. If she's going to make a open thread about it then she has to be prepared to take any opposing criticism.

It also amazes me how much some people around here become vicariously offended.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, this isn't a Support Ticket, this part of the forum is for "Gameplay Discussion", and OPie's post falls undr that: discussing a particular gameplay and if it was working as intended
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Well then I think my statements remains the same. It's working as intended and the op is just unlucky

I'll make a note that when I'm unlucky in the future it is acceptable to come here and have a whinge it'll be a refreshing change from a twitter or Facebook feed :)
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

This thread needs a hug

[IMG]

What's that? You say kittens belong in the Funhouse, and not Gotham?

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

See? Was that really so difficult that you couldn't have just said that and not attack OPie (like the rest of the posters managed)?
  13. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Oh its Proxy again!? LOL Wow, kid needs to grow up and realize if he has that serious of a problem with me, put me on ignore. I don't know what his problem is, he's always so rude about his opinion which makes me dislike hearing it. No one likes an insolent beast :)

@Everyone:

I've had my third Boo-tility Belt drop just a few minutes ago in the Event. No witch hat in the loot table yet :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Don't be sad! We'll get it some day!! Let's make it this year! :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

This^
  16. GothamInvader Well-Known Player

No need to feel bad about your RNG Amanda, I've probably ran the event at least 23 times on my main alone and haven't gotten a single rare drop xD. I've seen the belt and hat drop for others in my pugs but never for me yet, I'm hoping I won't have to spend all my replays to get them.
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

If I'm even able to complete the mission on her...she is level 19 and the level of competence of the other players is...lacking. Makes me want to get her to level 30 just to cut down on that ish.
    • Like x 2
  18. MoonKitty New Player

I think people seemingly forget that during the Summer event, the devs actually had to go into the game and put the Atlantean belt into the vendor because "Whoops" Something bugged and it didn't drop for anyone. I personally have ran Midnight masquerade on over 10 characters daily, and not gotten one to drop.
    • Like x 4
  19. akaivy Dedicated Player

I got the boo belt on 2 of my characters but have no boos.
  20. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

It is lacking very badly. I wouldn't even call it competence it's intelligence that needs to be questioned. It's not hard at all to read the objective lol Especially when it lights up on the side of the screen, how do they miss that!? Lol

I wish you the best of luck :)
    • Like x 1