The Legion of Seraphim: A No-Profanity PvE Mentoring League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Brother Reimar, May 27, 2015.

1. Devistating Sun New Player

What is your in game name please? I would like to PM you if u don't mind
  2. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

You can client email me through Time Slinger.

I will not be in client till Friday night 8pm central. Work intrudes.

If you wish to speak to me before then send a message through the forum message. I monitor that daily.
  3. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

It seems that cross play has been delayed a week due to technical issues. If you are on the PS servers we will still be accepting of applications and look to bring you in as soon as this merge is completed.

Those who have already applied or have been accepted through our website application , do not worry. This does not change Anything in your application status. We shall just wait on daybreak before finalizing everything iin the server.
  4. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Crossplay implementation on the US server picked a real bad time for me. Why oh why could it not have been yesterday??? Le sigh.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, If you've been on the PS3/4 servers and are looking for a good place to play with clean coms and an uplifting attitude (And can get Teamspeak3 to work on your PC or phone or other device) We are taking applications for members at www.seekhim.com

I will not be available to help save by email till this coming monday. Yes, life is interfering. :(

Hope to hear from all those interested and can process applications. We will then look at getting you into the league on Monday evening for all those who can make it.

Till then, keep the world safe!
  5. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Just an heads up for interested parties:

I begin a 40 day fast that will keep me out of the forums till Easter. I will not be able to check messages here, but will be able to get my site mail at www.seekhim.com, where you can fill out an application to join. I will be able to monitor those.

Another option is using the in client mail for any of my characters I have in my signature. Feel free to contact me there
  6. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

I'm back and just messing around. Enjoy.

7. Kingspian New Player

Could I join the League? It's been a long time playing this game and I'm looking for a Christian League. I play on PC. Thank you and God bless. If you would like to find me or send me a friend request im under Kingspian. On the good side lol
  8. JLMoose New Player

HELLO can i please join the league my level is 16 and my ig is JLMoose2
  9. Fighter Well-Known Player

Is this league still around?