The Legion of Seraphim: A No-Profanity PvE Mentoring League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Brother Reimar, May 27, 2015.

1. ThatsFatal New Player

Hi, I'm a returning player (been about 2 years) and am looking for a group of people to get back into the game with. How active is the League currently and what are usually peak times for people?
    • Like x 1
  2. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Right now our busiest times are evenings between 7pm-midnight US Central Time, but me and a few others run overnight fairly frequently to the wee hours of the morning.

We schedule bi-weekly events that draw a dozen people off and on during that period, and there's usually 2-6 of us on for various evenings. We have more than a few Father/Son, Husband/Wife players as well that makes for a great time.

Our growth currently is mostly internal from members of our unit from other games right now, more than external from players looking for a new game to play. The Seraphim as a whole has over 250 members across multiple games and more and more are shifting to DCUO.

This means we have a lot of new players, levelling their first toons currently, but in a month or so that should change to much more later game play.

If you're interested, make sure to check out our website at www.seekhim.com, and add my toon names to your friend list, and if you see them pop on, send me a message and we can run some missions together and go from there.
    • Like x 2
  3. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

All grind and no play makes batman a dull boy.

Looking for a league who's interest lie beyond the CR/SP grind? Check us out! Bring your ideas for other ways to have fun! Take a break and relax doing something geared more to the social end of the spectrum instead of being 'on patrol'.

Not to mention the seraphim has one of the best, family safe TS environments anywhere on the interwebs.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Slowly but surely, our numbers are growing! It's also nice to see some new members from inside the Seraphim dusting off their capes after time with other games to come join us.

This last week, several new players hit Tier 1, and I had an absolute blast helping them get there, as well as getting my toon, Snowbuster, to Tier 1 as well.

If you're looking for an awesome, accepting, and affirming environment to play in, come join us in the Seraphim!

TheChillofDeath. Here's a face I'd not want to see in a dark alley.

[IMG]
  5. Nekomimis New Player

I will be holding a "Get your angel wings event" on Friday July 3rd at 8PM CST, PC version. You will earn the back styles hawk wings, rocket pack and quiver. This can be completed by any level character that has at least entered Metropolis. Meeting at the fairgrounds broken ferris wheel across from the little bohemia police station. Event should take under 45 minutes once we depart.

[IMG]

Nekomimis Twitch.tv

Nekomimis
  6. Nekomimis New Player

Two new winged heroes.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Thom Fury and Zionic Blizzard thinking about putting their own symbols on the Bat Signal.

[IMG]
  8. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Okay, I had fun. I have been trying to find a way to use these songs for a long time, and this fight, edited down was just right. Come melt your mind with swinghop goodness.

9. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

A much better music mix on thi$ one

The seraphim is looking for those who desire a clean family environment to play and fellowsnip together.

Www.seekhim.com
  10. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Last night was an absolute blast dropping 3 raids and multiple alerts with members of the Vortex Walkers and many others. Special shout out to XxRebelxX for fine drop calling. Regulus7 and Lady Firebrand Plus Engels UKR a pleasure indeed.
  11. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Good luck in your recruiting.
  12. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Thanks! We're doing our best, being ourselves and having a great time.
  13. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Welcome to the Legion of Seraphim, Talasu Moonleaf!

Glad to have you aboard and patrolling Metropolis and Gotham with us!
  14. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

good luck too you guys wish usps3 could play with uspc i would join u guys , its also nice too see other christian leagues out there if a merge with the servers ever happens look me up i would glad too help take care god bless
  15. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

i do have my own league on the usps3 side
  16. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

You bet venom! There seem to be a few good christian leagues on the ps side that will be good to meet once the merge occurs.
  17. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

really i havent seen them
  18. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

With the Server Merge, we look forward to new people interested in playing.

We are currently reorganizing to match our casual focus and simpler structure.

New Requirement:

Must have the ability to use Teamspeak 3 and log into our private voice servers.
  19. SubmarineSSBN New Player

I have written an application at your website and I don't know if the administration got it cause I can't log in to check the status. My name is Devistating Sun ingame, and am wanting to join. Have a nice day.
  20. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Hello SubmarineSSBN/Devistating Sun;

Here is the direct link to the Seraphim's main unit page. It is geared mostly for MWO, but we do have a small contingent that seems determined to grow here soon. :)

http://seraphimregiment.enjin.com/application

I will be on on Friday after 8pm Central Timezone and possibly for a lot of the night.

Please make sure you have Teamspeak 3 downloaded, so we can bring you onto our teamspeak server with the rest of us.

Also on that note:

Welcome LanternsLightofEarth to the Legion of Seraphim! Glad to have you with us. Our first PS4 player whom I look forward to meeting come Friday. (barring any problems with the server merge.) :::shakes a stern finger at the interweb gremblins to stay back:::