Top Bug - Confirmed The Last Post on LPvP and Transformation-caused Spawn Bug... and at long last Video Evidence

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Catastrophic Repercussion, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

First, some previous fillings on these issues:
    I first posted about the LPvP falling outside the map with this post, there are other reports on Arkham on the same issue (here, here and here)
    A Halloween-trinket related transformation teleportation bug was reported here.

As demonstrated above, these issues has persisted for quite some time, and the call for fixing them has been spread thin.
    The reason I make a new post on this, and hopefully the last one, is that I believe these glitches are one and the same, thus a new post is needed to present it as such.
    I have heard that this issue first surfaced when the Atlantis episode dropped... incidentally where the Swimming transformation was first introduced...could that be where the coding gets messed up? Just a guess.
    (Speaking of Swimming, I have another bug to report on that...when I feel like it, which might mean it'd take a few months to get it done ;P)

Presented below are 2 parts of the same bug: Waiting for respawning during the start of LPvP matches and falling outside the boundaries when I'm stuck at being Poison Ivy's minion (which is another issue that I'm not bothering right now, though it would be nice if there's a Reverting Machine nearby to solve this) while I teleported back to my lair.

-----
    Special thanks to Ryazan for allowing me to hijack her channel to upload this.
    • Like x 18
  2. Pure Soul New Player

There's been several posts similar to this addressing the lpvp spawn bug since 2019 or probably earlier and no action was ever taken to resolve this issue. Please fix this glitch, its been ruining lpvp and making matches unfair for many players.
    • Like x 1
  3. Vortexx9033 New Player

I’ve had the same issue on numerous occasions and can it can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes this issue just makes m want to close the application and turn my ps4 off.
    • Like x 1
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I have the links of previous posts I could find at the first paragraph of my original post as well.
    I understand your exasperation pal.
    It doesn't happen to me that often anymore but no one should be hampered by this.
  5. MrRome117 New Player

For the past couple weeks I’ve been encountering a very annoying bug where
    When I spawn into a legends PvP match, my character will be stuck like outside
    the map and I’m unable to play the match. This causes me to have to continuously
    quit matches and look for new ones. It seems to happen often when I play as Sinestro
    and every time I choose to play as Zod. I would really appreciate if you could look into this!
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you warp to the rally point from your map, it will return you to the starting point. Happened to me this morning.
  7. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

This has been a long-running problem, and there are several posts about it here.
    I have a detailed post with video evidence so you can like my post here to increase its prominence.

Oh and you will respawn when you reach the bottom, though of course it takes a while.
    Again my video covers this so help prop it up!
    You can't perform warp rally in LPvP.
    Adding a temporary respawn might soothe the pain a bit but it's best they actually solve this.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I read the title as Legends PvE. Lol my mistake.
  9. Wildcat Committed Player

any dev update on this?
    • Like x 1
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

This happens to me every other match, or more. Much worse since the update.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zoros Active Player

Yes, please resolve this ongoing issue as it is a rampant bug that can be quite a nuisance and may even deter some traffic in pvp. Thank you ahead of time!
    • Like x 1
  12. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Since it's LPvE week, I thought this should be topical enough to bring up again.
    Just witness another player fall victim to this in HoD... fortunately warp rally is enough to solve the issue, just that it's not a viable option in pvp.
    Another unfortunate thing is that this thread did not end up being the last one on this issue, here is the link to that post.
    Look into this please!