The Justice Knights - HERO US PS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Knife Edge, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Dephyre Committed Player

Free bump from an old friend :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

3. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

4. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

I sent in an application, but I'm not sure if it went through. Was I supposed to get a confirmation message or was it meant to just go right to a new page?

Edit: Okay, I sent it again and got a confirmation message. Don't know why it didn't go through the first time...
  5. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Should see you soon, I'm on almost every night after 8pm central and I play till were done lol.
  6. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

So just to be sure, if I get approved to join, will I be getting an in-game mail confirmation or an e-mail?

...yeah, it's always the waiting that kills me. :p
  7. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

If you get approved find someone in the league to send you an invite, nights after like 8pm central are best, thanks for applying and we'll cya in game soon.
  8. FireFox_VNV New Player

hi i applied on the forums and cant wait for a answer my char is sheildtorque and iv ebeen looking for an active league since launch my new main is so much more fun than the character i used to main a fire dual wield flyer named firefox got changed to firefox_VNV after the daybreak split from soe now im playing a elec speedster shield wielder its so much fun
  9. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

That's great to hear Firefox, it will be a couple days but we'll get you were you need to go, that's what we donin JK, we help each other out, I'm on almost every night after 8pm central so I'll look forward to seeing you in game.
  10. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

11. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Lot's of new people joining The Justice Knights, remember if your looking for an active league and you want to level up your toon and get sp then were who your looking for, it's justice knights.us, there should be a link on the front of this thread that will take you right there so apply within and we'll cya in game.
  12. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

13. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Just commenting so I can find this later after I change my name
  14. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Would the name iArmory be acceptable?
    If it's available of course, I havent checked yet. If it isnt I'll stick to iCaelum.
  15. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Ask on the site, I'm not counsel so I'm not sure but if not do not let that stop you from joining/applying to the league, you sound like a good fit and hopefully i'll see ya in game.
  16. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Just to let people know in the last month we gotten 10-15 new members ands we want more, so be the next, we will help you get were you want to go and remember Darkseid is coming!!
  17. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Were leveling up people tonight as well as getting feat points, have a full group, wish you guys could join, apply and join the next one.
  18. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

Good league, I just joined with my new celestial toon and am having a ton of fun running content and interacting with my new leaguemates. Give us a shot, you won't regret it!
  19. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

Bumpasaurus rex
  20. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Dakseid is coming, are you gonna be ready?