The Justice Knights - HERO US PS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Knife Edge, Feb 21, 2013.

1. The_Bomberin New Player

Um, I went to PC, so the new content won't affect me until I'm actually Tier 7. And the deleted comments were about what I noticed the league turned into and clarifying something that Vanquisher doesn't want to admit was the truth. I'm over leaving, but the fact that he lied about it is what still bugs me. That's all.
    • Like x 1
  2. Psycho SodaPop New Player

How does the acceptance work? I've never actually been invited through a website mechanism before. Do you need to meet up with a league member and he/she invites you or you get it from the DCUO mailbox?
  3. Psycho SodaPop New Player

oops my bad I just read the message on the website please ignore my previous post /)_-
  4. Psycho SodaPop New Player

Hey I'm having serious trouble getting to the JK custom chat. I think I might be in a different chat or something, everybody was either ignoring my messages or mocking my lack of knowledge on the chat and just being disrespectful in general. Can you guys send me a straight invite to the league instead?
  5. Brennsinger Well-Known Player

I'll be on in about an hour from now and will keep an eye out for you.

If anyone was actually disrespectful, can you PM me their names, please?
    • Like x 1
  6. Psycho SodaPop New Player

Thanks for inviting me into the league Brennsinger!
    I was apparently asking for the invitation in the wrong channel (public, go figure), so I basically made an idiot of myself lol. When I finally asked on the right channel I was greeted by this pretty cool guy, I think his name was Tya something.
  7. Vermillion Sun New Player

Applied as of yesterday. :) Looking forward to the outcome, as this seems the sort of League I can really engage in.
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho SodaPop New Player

Yeah, they're really friendly. I applied a couple of days ago and was amazed at how engaged the league-mates were. Either they were offline or online waiting for someone to help. Amazing league. They peak at night (eastern) but when I log in at other times there are still friendly people online to help.
  9. Knife Edge Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. guardzman New Player

This is still a very active League. KFFK
    • Like x 1
  11. JusticeKnights Active Player

12. SilhouetteBlade Level 30

Giving the ol' BUMP to the thread.
  13. SilhouetteBlade Level 30

If you like cookies, you'll love the Justice Knights.
  14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

15. SilhouetteBlade Level 30

16. SilhouetteBlade Level 30

17. JusticeKnights Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. JusticeKnights Active Player

19. JusticeKnights Active Player

20. JusticeKnights Active Player