The Happytime Murders Trailer

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ankh_Legacy, May 24, 2018.

1. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Do to it's R rating, I wont be posting it.

If you have not yet seen it, I recommend doing so. There are no words to describe it and it is really best to see it with as little knowledge of it as possible.

Now you will either love it or hate it, there doesn't seem to be any middle ground on this by how people are talking about it. So you will either be repulsed by it or laughing your butt of at it but be careful not to get lightheaded.:D

I also recommend checking out reaction videos, some of those are even better than the trailer itself.
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

WARNING!!!!
    This movie contains scenes that may cause you to vomit from your eyeballs, those scenes are any that contain McCarthy, you have been warned

Heck, half the cast aren't even sure if it's a man or a woman
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

GOTTA be the red band trailer when you watch it, though. It's one of those where you can easily find yourself saying, "This is just sick and wrong" all while laughing your butt off. :D

There's a part of me hoping that what was in the trailer isn't the best bits, because if that was the tip of the iceberg it's gonna be one heck of a movie to watch.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Ugh, I proof read this a few times before posting it and still missed that type-o.:(:mad:
  5. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

But Melissa is funny though...
  6. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

People's reactions to that last scene in the trailer (yes, THAT scene) is what's going to make or break this movie. But to me, it looks fun.
    • Like x 1
  7. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You are confusing 'being funny' and 'being a joke'...
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  10. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Go look up her scenes in This is 40.
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Mad Magazine #203: December 1978

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not a chance!
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i don't know if i can overlook my inherent dislike of mccarthy to like what looks to have some potential.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Feel the same way, butt the dislike is too great