The happiness of beating um

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tinoman, Oct 11, 2015.

1. tinoman Dedicated Player

Every content should be like this. Where it's a humble challenge. but now hard to find people that have a progress point for elite. Good job devs keep up the good work.
    • Like x 2
  2. tinoman Dedicated Player

It's kinda had to get trigon down past 50% in elite with all of Ravens six adds she spawns that hit like a truck.
  3. Menttallo Well-Known Player

Wish I knew the feeling of beating UM :(
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I haven't tried it but sounds like the old days of Batcave inner
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

beat it this morning. Very fun run with a bunch of friends. Now we are going for elite! :)
  6. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Felt somewhat similar to Paradox Wave to me, of which the population saw a mass exodus of people leaving.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. lukelucky Devoted Player

Paradox drove players away because of a lack of gear and lets be honest 1 sec. If u dont let this really big ugly face u, square his shoulders up on u however u wanna say it u could not die. If he did lock on and was facing u well as slow as they were and thier attacks were well if u git hit u deserved 2 be dead.
    Invisible blue balls who wrecked u
    People reentering a fight and drawing the hard entrance side adds which wipped groups right b4 a win

Sounds to me it was easy and once we were geared so after WOTL1 easy went to push over. Thing is the seasonal showed us people are not use to dodgeing an attack. They will Improve or move on. If they quit well they were not built for this game. Feel safe saying that because some early missions b4 the baby mode started would wreck u u til overgeared or improved. Good luck on drops