The Go Go Gadget Guide to Everything Gadgets

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by TheDark, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avian Dedicated Player

Do people still use WM into Gauss Grenade at the start of the AM rotation or does just playing from the tray give better results?
  2. TheDark Devoted Player

Only if the NPC has very low health, and if Distract to EMP isn't available, does WM into Gauss work. Depending on how fast the NPC is dying, you don't even need to hit the other 2 tags.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheDark Devoted Player

I got a private message from a developer and they are looking into the broken clipping among half the powersets.
    • Like x 5
  4. xD25x Dedicated Player

This is good news.
  5. SiiCK1 New Player

Definitely good news.
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

This is gonna completely remove jc, and no powers clipping other powers at all, because tbh no one is glitching.
  7. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Thanks for this =)
  8. SiiCK1 New Player

IMO it's not going to stop all clips from power sets. The gadgets specific one is broken and should be fixed. It's not working as its intended to be. Just saying.
    • Like x 1
  9. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

If so... they'll have to adjust EMP's window

Kind of why a certain loadout would need clipping. If your 3 PI has FG or/and foam, try and finish the whole animation and see if EMP will properly hit.
    • Like x 1
  10. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Why do you think it's broken?
  11. SiiCK1 New Player

It's bugged and it's not intended to be utilized like that. Read a few pages back and Dark addresses it in full explanation.
  12. Absolix Loyal Player

It is a game wide standard that beneficial powers can clip offensive and other beneficial powers as long as they aren't channeled or have cast bars. I won't get into the specifics, but the "super clip" breaks that rule.

They'll still be just as much clipping that works in intentional ways still in the game as soon as it is fixed.
  13. TheDark Devoted Player

It's not going to completely remove jump canceling or powers that are intended to clip from clipping when they fix it.

There are only a few players doing it on PS who stream/make videos of everything they do. 1 league already outed themselves for using it, and a few kid twitch streamers did the same.

I mentioned it in another thread, but Mental will be the next powerset to get attention from this if someone knows how to cheat it.
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Just watched a video, that is cheating. The devs can fix that w/o messing with how things work now. Thought players were just super dexterous, didn't know it was an actual glitch
  15. SiiCK1 New Player

I told you so .
  16. The Game Well-Known Player

where is the video?
  17. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Every power can do it.
  18. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Super clipping is exploiting a bug and it has nothing to do with jump cancelling.
  19. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Read my last post
  20. The Game Well-Known Player

jc isn't going to get removed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.