The game is dying

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It took me a whole 10 seconds to que into the stabilizer duo. Usually it's right away. The game won't last much longer.
    • Like x 25
  2. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

The game not dying. It's early Monday morning
  3. The Canadian Level 30

4. DCUO Addict Committed Player

You run the stabilizer duo? That's so P2W! :p You're killing the game!!!
    • Like x 2
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Its taken me at least 10+ seconds on multiple occasions to get in the stabilizer duo. Now on the 11th second, if Im not in the stabilizer duo... I simply log out now. I dont have those precious seconds these days to wait. I aint got time fo dat.

RIP DCUO. You were great in your day, kid.
    • Like x 6
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Well for me it is becouse i play only till my 12 months plan expire (this september) . Few last devs decisions helped me make this decision to not support this game anymore .

Yea for stabilizers duo you not gona w8 long becouse of gold diggers and theys 1000 fake account farming 24/7 but if you try other duos it dosnt look so cool :) now im gona join propaganda club and i will say it dosnt mean game is dieing :)

[IMG]
  7. Malachyte Devoted Player

LOL..too funny
  8. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i have noticed que times being longer. but i also noticed im playing way too much dcuo now with augments for my alts. iv also noticed less people using the que for pug groups. iv also noticed myself spending way to much money on dcuo in the last 2 months. is this turning out to be one of those MMOs? i think so. but hey it should have been like this a longtime ago an MMOrpg was meant for money grabbing they are all like that so don't kid yourself about it. enjoy a game that's gonna be around for many more years... u think ur spending money now wait for the gear rank system. those players who like to play other game will be crying so hard and people who cant play much. this is what an MMOrpg should be a money pit, meant to take all ur time and money. don't like it play something else. MMOs are money grabs and time grabs
  9. DanXVII Committed Player

What a load of bollocks lol. There are great examples of successful consumer friendly MMOs out there that rely on quality updates and cosmetics instead of progression lootboxes to sustain themselves and a player base. GW2 and Warframe instantly spring to mind.
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

Well it's about time for another of these threads. Has been a while. Thank's Fatal.
    • Like x 3
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Make sure your Task Force X is on.
    • Like x 4
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They should turn the stabilizer duo into a pvp match. That would increase queue times dramatically. ;)
    • Like x 5
  13. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

:p
    Stinking kids need to hurry up & get back to school.:p
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Now that would be funny. Imagine the cries. LOL

• Like x 1
  16. Saami Loyal Player

Only EU server is very low population. USPS hero and villain sides have still enough players. Tho some people say that USPS villain side is kinda empty, but they must be lying.
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Game is dying? Can I have everybody's stuff?
    • Like x 3
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Sorry, burned during the time capsule fire of 2016. :(
    • Like x 3
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't think the shipyard I work at allows much time for school, I'll check though and let you know
    • Like x 2
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

And only the winner gets the stabilizer fragments
    • Like x 3