The Flash pilot leaked

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Statman, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Statman New Player

So just today, CW series The Flash had it's pilot leak months before it's actual release (I'm unsure of when it's actually beginning, maybe October?).

I thought it was awesome! So many easter eggs, I was giddy the whole episode!

Anyone else seen it yet? Try to warn for spoilers if you insist on mentioning them! ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Mont New Player

Link it or ur fibbing;)
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

I'd rather wait for its actual release, stuff like this is really sad.
    • Like x 1
  4. Statman New Player

Oh I'm not fibbing, but I'm not sure if there's a link to the actual (streamed) episode, just downloads as far as I know. I'm not sure I'm keen on linking a torrent or download in here... haha.

I would normally, at least for the release date. In Australia we don't often see things for months after the US, so streaming is usually the way I do it down here so I'm up to date with it's current release...
    • Like x 1
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

Yeah that would make sense in that case.
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

GOOGLING IT NOW!!!!
  7. TrueOlympus New Player

Must...... refrain..... from....... Googling....... it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Radium Devoted Player

Have fun with that one suckers, I'mma get me some illegal Flash :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Zenith Well-Known Player

Doesn't work.
  10. Larfleeze New Player

******* am I hyped after seeing this. Arrow is fantastic but I had some issues with Flash seeing how it's not really 'grounded' like Arrow is, but holy lord was this amazing. Completely squashed all doubts I ever had about the show being fantastic.

All dem easter eggs too. Especially the Grodd cage, my god.
  11. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Awesome. Absolutely fantastic pilot.

Cant wait for the next episode...4 months from now :(

*SPOILERS*

I thought the hint at the end was brilliant. I came in thinking, "Well way to make Zoom obvious. "Eddie" Thawne, the romantic rival to the flash, pretty boy cop who is banging Iris behind everyones back...no way its not him" and then BLAMPH they throw that little curveball with Wells at the end of the episode. I dont know which one is Zoom. Im inclined to think its Wells though, right? Either way, well done CW. I cant wait until Cctober to see how the rest unfolds.

End of spoilers.
  12. MasterRedDeth New Player

It really sucks that WB took it down..
  13. Meta Flare New Player

Damn, the version I was watching got jacked up around the 37 minute mark and it won't restart.

It was good though. I liked it all. The guy who played weather wizard wasnt the greatest but no big deal.

And iris is super hot.
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I found a bunch of links online

Hypothetically, if you were to go to watchseries.lt, they might have a few links...hypothetically, I would also make sure you have adblocker...and hypothetically id check out the "played.to" link that said website provides.

This is all hypothetical of course.
    • Like x 1
  15. Meta Flare New Player

i thank you for your hypothesis.
  16. kemj25 New Player

Is there anyone here who liked this pilot but didn't like the Flash episodes in Arrow? I really didn't like Barry Allen's presence in Arrow so I'm debating on whether to watch the show or not.
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

And even when the show makes it to Aus / NZ...it's most likely behind a paywall that requires you to pay as stupid amount for a bunch of channels you have no interest in.

Thank god for cheap terabyte hard drives is all I can say :D
  18. MasterRedDeth New Player

I just watched it. I am in love!
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

As in you didnt like the actor, or you dont like that the Flash exists in the more grounded Arrow universe?
  20. kemj25 New Player

A little bit of both. The actor himself was fine, I just thought he stuck out like a sore thumb. His back and forth with Miss Smoke was distracting from a really pressing plot line for the Brother Blood stuff.