The find and defeat "300-400" Missions...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

My EU main is 222 CR but on US (Which I'm currently playing on) 208, I'm honestly used to solo for my own reasons. But I recently joined a good league that helps me with raids stuff and feats. I usually do those missions by myself, takes me maybe- the longest, an
    hour to complete a 300-400 mission not doing it all day of course. I did the bounties for the feat, but I actually don't really go to AoJ
    Area, I don't like the content that much. Amusement mile is fun, I do everything and finish it pretty quick. Pretty much the mission it feels for me at least that it repetitive and not enjoyable.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah they keep shrinking on us AF3 was 411 and then AOJ dropped a whole 1 minion down to 410. Then as you mentioned the RwC dropped to 333 and now E3 has us defeating 303.

There are of course other add on.. AF3 had just the 3 daily and one weekly defeat XXX. AOJ gave us 6 daily (two that dropped armor) a daily bounty and the weekly bounties..between the two zones. RwC gave us 4 dailies including a daily bounty that dropped armor (and could be completed by ONE player) plus the two weekly missions. and of course E3 has three dailies, the weekly bounty and that weekly mission where we run around clicking on people Johnny Quick is tormenting. So to some extent they didn't get smaller.. just gave us more things to do LOL
    • Like x 1
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Time capsules are timed, I believe one every 20 minutes or so, nth metal from personal observation seems to be split up into two different drop rates, 8 minutes for a larger cluster of them, and then 8 minutes for a smaller cluster of them, the timers appear to go side by side, or at least that's what I got doing open world missions.

Raids I get a lot more of the rarer green and blue metals while open world gives me a lot more grays, it's weird.
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The weekly for J-quick is a lot less tedious then the weekly in RwC where you have to find and kill 42 of the courier adds, it takes me like 10 minutes to hit 54 cogs, but for some odd reason finding those adds became a nuisance so I just stopped doing it.
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Nth metal is mostly timed but I have had small drops between the bigger ones and it does seem to reset if you switch from one zone to another. Also does not seem to fix on any particular thing. I have completed solo missions where i got an Nth metal drop off a mob and absolutely nothing off the final boss. Not 100% sure exactly HOW it works i just keep killing stuff till I have enough LOL
    • Like x 1
  6. Hytch Well-Known Player

Yeah, I have noticed the larger player content (alerts/raids) gives more of the blue Nth metal and such. I didn't know the timed drops. That's interesting.
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Oh god yes I agree PLUS the JQ targets are marked on your mini map with a white dot. you have to hunt down those Transporters.
    Of all of them RwC was my least favorite. First zone we had with that system that was so big the team HAD to stay close together or didn't always get credit for a defeat and after the ear Torn Village it was a pain because no one area where lots of mobs spawned fast so you could all just stay in one spot and keep shooting till you had enough... I refer of course to that spot in the war torn village where the mobs form around the devices a player needs to click on to complete the daily . THEY meed 7 of them so there are ALWAYS a pile of minions in there to take out.

E3 doesn't have that but the shipping containers or city hall spawn a lot of mobs pretty fast as well.
  9. OhSicks Well-Known Player

I actually prefer the 300+ kill missions. I enjoy the time it takes and I like to wander around the areas playing with mobs. That or I use my tank and get my entourage following me around slowly dying as I pull them around... just like a real entourage ;-)
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I swear this is the only video game I’ve ever played where people complain about having to kill things, and try to get out of doing it :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm going to add that this is the only MMO I've ever played where the words "please nerf this" have been used so commonly by players. :rolleyes:
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I dont even care about the marks, I literally never do those anymore
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

I don't complain about killing things, I'm just giving my feedback about that specific mission.
    I think it could be more fun and rewarding compare to what it is now in my opinion. Just go around
    and kill adds yes It's not that fun and tiresome, we do it all the time in every content. I enjoy doing it
    in raids, alerts etc sometimes I go and solo walk-ins for raids, but this mission specifically is boring
    for me and I want it to be more fun to run and rewarding. But that's just me and my opinion.
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Its not my opinion on what I think they are but rather what jackster/nerd explained how they were intended to be run.
  15. useless Well-Known Player

i understand what you're saying,there are many time consuming,boring,not fun stuff in game but thats a mater of perspective,
    it differs from person to person.I would not like them to be replaced just upgraded.Idk,like when you complete AFJ 410 that new instance opens,like raid or something where you can get something interesting,maybe stabilizer fragments or something.
    That would make me go to Typhon because i rarely do 410 there,it's been a ghost town for some time atleast when i go there.
    I still do AoJ,RwC and E3 and with dailyes and couple mins more in there alone or in group its done fairley fast and not that time consuming.Rewards are ok,could be better :)
    Point is if it's not fun for you or reward dont feels good,just dont do it,planty of other things to do and have fun.
    I think i'll never going to finish Toy missions because it's boring for me.or reapers,i'm on like half way to 5000,no thnx.
    It's been avile since i've entered Central City but if something new would happen in older content i would go...
    Bottom line yes for upgrading,especialy older content,put bigger rewards,no for replacement....
    • Like x 1