The Filthy Casuals USPS Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by HeavyWeapon, Nov 13, 2015.

1. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    The Filthy Casuals, a USPS HERO League, is recruiting players.

We are an old league/new name with players that have been around since Beta. We are a relatively laid back league, with no real scheduled raid times. We just like to log in, run content and have a good time (while, obviously getting things done at the same time) Emphasis on running content. If we are standing around destroying base items we are doing something wrong. We attempt all types of content. We are light on the weekends so if there are any weekend players looking for a league speak up. I'd like to have more people on on weekends than we do now.

We're looking for players of all roles 126 CR and up with SP equivalent (or higher) than their CR.

If interested, contact any one of Zim, Not Again, Flesh Light, Allmighty Alpha, or Boss Johnson or send me a PM directly on the forums.

Wavedox info
    • Like x 1
  2. Anti Bezz New Player

I'm not important so don't ask me for an invite, I'll miss it most likely.
  3. BossJohnson Active Player

You may not be important, but you're still my hero.
    • Like x 1
  4. Redman_x Well-Known Player

Join us! Looking for a FEW any and all rolls. Would be willing to take a small group of friends as well. We are a smaller league and want to keep it that way.

We are mainly on evenings to night time ET, but do have people on at other times.

Contact any of the really really cool and good looking players listed above.
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

A bunch of good dudes/players here. Good luck recruiting fellas.
    • Like x 1
  6. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Your emblem looks like a mixture between Mountain Dew and Doritos.:D
    • Like x 1
  7. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

It was.

How bout now?
  8. Redman_x Well-Known Player

Looking for a few good players. If your looking to complete content and make some new in game friends, then try us on for size.
  9. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

Do you like wearing suits? Are you a competent player? Do you think Payton Manning should be benched?

Come join us if the answer to the above is yes x3
  10. BossJohnson Active Player

im here... what did i miss???
  11. AntiBezz New Player

Lehgo raid 30. 1/8