The end of Encircling Throw!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MAXILIANO, Jul 28, 2017.

1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Everyone who knows me knows that for years I've been struggling for Encircling Throw to be a useful movement again! And with that we could have fun again like we had fun before!
    Many have supported me on this journey.
    Many ideas were proposed to the DEVs to be replaced in a playable way ...
    However we have always been ignored ...

I have been playing since the end of 2011 where I started on PSN and after that I transferred to the PC.

I am premium on PSN accounts and I have always been a LEGENDARY on the PC.

I have tried in all ways to contribute to the Brazilian community, where I have a page on FACEBOOK with almost 3000 people where I always took the information of the forum and the game, translating and contributing to propagate the name of DC that for years was my favorite game!
    In fact it was my only game by choice!

However years were passing by, errors to pos errors were being made, and my love was emptied ...

I will not even comment on the problems of Revamp because there are many topics for this! And there are things in him that I liked.

However even small orders ... even for years are simply ignored ...

Revamp was my last option ...
    However with each new update more desperate I was ...
    And sadder ...

Until I just left the forum ... (And even the game does not play more like before ...).

I no longer went to the test server, and I was only testing now, so I could finally despair of seeing that nothing had changed!

The first thing I did when I joined my character was to test Dual Wield!

And reset the stitches completely right away!

I am very sad!

I know they will DELETE this topic as they did with each other!

Because that's what they do when you write something they DO NOT LIKE!

But I could not stop expressing myself. In this my last probable topic in this forum ...
    • Like x 2
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you have a tenacity about you...godspeed my friend...
    • Like x 3
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh god this again...
    • Like x 1
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

we should all be this passionate about the little things...its the zen raking of DCUO...you look at nothing and become one with all...
    • Like x 4
  5. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Do not worry this will be my last topic in the forum and you will not see me anymore!
    You will be happy!
    And after many years frustrated and with no desire to play again ...