The Elite Syndicate Hero/ps/pc

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by SauceyHealz, Nov 12, 2022.

1. SauceyHealz New Player

Hello everyone! We are a group of mostly long time players, long time friends & new friends. Some of us recently decided to take a crack at starting our own league. The Elite Syndicate is growing fast and we would like to keep it growing. We now have full league Buffs. We are friendly and helpful. We have a lot of fun and crack a lot of jokes (good and bad lol). Some of us run everything from Elite to PvP to feat hunting. You might have to twist our arms if you want us to run Legends though lol:)

REQUIREMENTS
    We are a diverse league, all are welcomed, unless you're a racist, homophobic douches' bag. All other douches' bags are welcomed:)

18+ preferred (we can talk about it if you meet the above requirement:)

CONTACT
    Queen Highness (leader)
    19 Crimes (leader's alt)
    SauceyHealz (Hand of the Queen)

or respond to this thread.
  2. Soongy New Player

Sounds like a fun league !!, I'm a 54 year old Aussie , that plays most days , would love to join your league
  3. Kronxz New Player

Heya I’m interested in joining league, been playing for about 3 weeks now, my main is a 372 fire tank, I’m 29 super chill outgoing and very respectful. Looking to learn the game more. In game name is Reveerse
  4. SauceyHealz New Player

Awesome!! Yea I’ve added you as a friend so when you get on I can invite :)
  5. SauceyHealz New Player

Hey we love to have you part of the league. What’s your toon name?
  6. Montag New Player

I have a Nature DPS/Healer, in-game name Rose3333 (her name and her superhero registration number).
  7. SauceyHealz New Player

Ok I’ve added you, once you log I will send invite
  8. honsou48 New Player

Hello, I would be interested in joining. I've been playing for about 2 weeks and plan to play casually for the long haul. Long time MMO player just looking for new experiences in this unique game. Character name is Ishto48
  9. BadLuckGeeko New Player

Hello, this may be a stupid question but is it a villain or hero league? I'm a returning player, DPS/Tank Fire Hero. I didn't play much but I went through all the, let's call it, basic story line quests to hit 30, right now I'm doing solo duties to gather gear and I would love to have some guidence what to do next, and possibly how to build a Fire Tank :)
    My ingame name is
    BadLuckGeeko
  10. Fighter Mama New Player

Thanks for responding and no it’s not a stupid question. The answer that this is a Hero league!