The Elite recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Baron Law, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Baron Law New Player

The Elite is now recruiting all heroes, no CR/SP requirements at all!

We are a trio of returning beta DCUO players looking to dive into newer content after 7 years of being away. Rebuilding can be difficult but our baseline and goal is having a well driven, fun oriented league that will focus on both progression and atmosphere equally. Respect, humor and maturity go a long way with us and will be reciprocated ten fold. We mostly operate under EST times at the moment but all time zones are welcomed!

We have recently obtained our league hall and decided now is the time to start recruiting. Feel free to reach out and post below with your character names, questions or inquiries or reach out to us in game at Baron Law, War Redux and Unbroken Healer. We look forward to it!
    • Like x 1
  2. Mortis Potentiam New Player

Add Mortis Tormentis. Let's run a few things together. If I like what I hear and see, I'll drop my current league and join up. I'm on PST but I'm on in the early afternoon, and late evenings --> shutdown.
  3. Lord Yawgmoth New Player

I'm a returning player too and loving what this game has turned into.

Question: Do you guys RP at all?
  4. JBRippler New Player

Im a new player , would be interested in joining if your still recruiting .... my char name is Powercron
    Question, which platform is your league on , your thread does not say , Im on {PSN}