The door in the Temples of Source Power (Solo)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Aug 3, 2020.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So before the first boss, you drop down a hole in the floor; and in a side room is an Amazonian you can revive. Behind her is a closed gate; and the mini-map shows a room and tunnel behind that gate.

Is there some way to open the gate and go in there? In the Temple of Hera, I caught a glimpse of a red crystal through the gap where the bottom of the door meets the floor.
    • Like x 2
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I've wondered exactly the same thing.
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I think theres something hidden in the DLC somewhere, but we haven't found it yet
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I'll agree with Curse I have wondered about this myself and even ran around inside a few temples clicking on gems trying to get the thing open. MUST be something out there in game we have to find to get that thing open. Hey I am still trying to locate my first "invisible plane" My Guess is that pretty boy Steve Trevor is out joy riding again LOL
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its driving me crazy!
    • Like x 1
  6. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

It's weird too because it's set up like there's a little side mission or something to do, but there isn't. Even going into the side room where there's a monster attacking the amazon. Like the way it is set up, I expected maybe a feat or something for going in and doing that? I'm not sure.
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

If you pay attention to the map, the "behind the door" area that the map "shows" is the path to where you dropped down on the floor above.

As for the door itself, the area you dropped down to is a portion of the league of assassins map. The alcove/ditch/room opposite of that Amazon is one of the locations that the treasure chest can show up in the loa map. On that map, your can continue back past where the Amazon is in the solo to pick up a briefing. So it's possible that the door was just the easiest way to close off the tunnel and there's nothing behind it. It's also possible that there is something behind it, that we haven't discovered, but I don't think this is likely.

There's supposedly a way to get outside of the map in the solo. So someone with flight could go around the outside of the map to that point and check. You can sometimes see though walls from the outside, so if there is a room hidden under the upper floor on the map, you'd be able to tell if there is anything in there. I wasn't able to get outside in the solo yesterday from the description someone posted, but I admittedly didn't try too hard to find it. I was in a time crunch to get back to bounty farming.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Nothing but the void past that door. Always fun getting out of bounds in games, if only I could do so in Themyscira or Atlantis... DCUO does need more easter eggs.

[IMG]
    Specifically taken from Temple of Hera.
  9. Rainnifer Committed Player

In the Temple of Aphrodite, it's possible to look under the door from within the room with the amazon. If one of the npcs is in front of the door where you look, you could easily see that it's just the Void behind that door.
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You can get outside of both. I found the way out of Atlantis, because a league mate wanted to swim with the whales. And a different league mate showed me how to get out of Themyscira. There is/was actually a thread where a couple people said they got out of the new open world in different ways.

You can also decorate outside the league hall, though this is a little tricky to do. I've had the most success getting out as superspeed, but you need to be fight or acrobat to get back to the decoration panel, so you'd want a movement mode item from the vault (joker jet pack, gloves of clinging, journeyman boots) depending on your movement mode to get out/decorate.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

One time on the fight with Grail in the Aphrodite temple, Grail had a cog on her or her motherbox...not sure which. This was mid fight, shortly after she teleported through the boom tube. Not sure what happened to make it pop up, but as I was too far away and the cog was fast I could not get to it before it timed out. Not sure if it has anything to do with anything, but it was the one thing I've seen 'different' in the temple solo. Maybe if you grab the cog something happens after the fight. As it is nothing happened out of the ordinary, but like I said...I missed the cog.

BTW. Invisible planes are down the hall some from the Hera boss fight. There is a launch pad and a amazonian you need to talk to...then a 2nd amazonian comes and loads the plane with 5 boxes before it takes off. Adds come out and try to hassle her, but we are there to defend. If you were serious about not being able to find them (can never tell with the LOLs). Pro Tip: Put on super strength and carry the boxes for her...faster that way.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a hole in Themyscira behind the Temple of Athena.
    • Like x 1
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player