The Death of Superman: Part Two

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Given that the "S"-shield on the Iconic Battle suits ARE TINTABLE, and the Batman Metal Emblems are tintable, and I have to check but I think the Wonder Woman Emblem from that reward bundle way back is also tintable, locking the Superman Emblem is a bit of a surprise. If you're not going to make the "80th Celebration" S-shield tintable, then why not give us a Christopher Reeves S-shield tintable? Or George Reeves S-shield, for that matter? Or make the "80th Celebration S-shield also have an Enhanced Version we can tint, available for 0 Tributes/0 cash for those who claim the 80th S-Emblem? With the option to tint the Enhanced version?

Plenty of reason given in the post above.

I am loving the Superman Celebration and wish I could play it more! How long will it be running? Will it become an Episode available for purchase? As soon as I can afford to do so, I will be buying up as many episodes as I can (I have a list) so I can lock in my access to the content, then get and maintain subscription (which may lapse from time to time).

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Daybreak! Please keep up the good work!
    • Like x 1
  2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

PS - Also wanting the Armbands!!
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*BUMP!* Finally have a costume idea that needs this Emblem, and I'm ready to go smackdown Doomsday to get it. Once I'm part of a winning raid that beats him, how much does it cost that character to buy it in Tributes?
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Emblem costs 150 Tributes and is only available for buying until December 31st.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That part I know, it's in the initial post. It's just taken me awhile to come up with a costume I want to attempt that requires that emblem. Since none of my Alts so far are an "inspired by Superman" character, I haven't needed the emblem yet.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I have toons inspired by Zod, including one that is kinda a Earth Three hero Zod inspired.
    • Like x 1
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I just collected it on my main for a feat, I don't have any Superman-inspired characters (or DC-inspired in general) either.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Silly question: Did any of you ever figure out the exact color Hex Codes for the Superman Red™ and Superman Yellow™ on this Emblem? :confused:
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Red is #C80000 (200, 0, 0) and Yellow is #FFEB00 (255, 235, 0).
    • Like x 1