The Death of Superman: Part Two

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 5, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Today’s his birthday?

Happy birthday, Mepps! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Oh! Emblem! That's very nice! :)

Can we have the black arm bands in part 3?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. CrisisR3DN3CK New Player

The Armband would be nice but a Mullet would be so much more fun
    • Like x 4
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Just like the BvS & other emblems (batman rebirth, etc), the emblem is way too small. The only style that it halfway works on (and I mean halfway) is Stalwart Defender chest. But only for the male toons. No chest style at all for female toons has a big enough emblem slot that you can see it from across a room. So good that they released an emblem (though the limited time thing baffles me), but what they really need to release is a chest style that has a BIG emblem slot, no hand coverings, no high collar - in other words plain old classic Superman / Batman style shirt.

And if the problem is because the devs made it 3D, THEN STOP DOING THAT! We don't care about a 3D emblem, we care about having an emblem that's big enough to see.
    • Like x 3
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

Is this emblem unlockable for alts?
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Still waiting for the Superman themed Time capsule.
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I'd rather pay real money (marketplace) for that emblem and redeem on my alts unless you're gonna let us unlock it with replay badges.
    Well I doubt I get an answer so whatever, it's a good thing we have it so thanks, but DC's restrictions are ridiculous. o_O
    • Like x 2
  8. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

It's about time... thank you guys.

[IMG]

Shame it's a limited time item. Surely you can try to make it a permanent fixture in the game?

Also, now that you have FINALLY put the Superman emblem in the game, would you please make the emblem slot larger on the Kryptonian Flexsuit chest style (like you did with Stalwart Defender in July 2016) PLEEEEEEEEEEASE? I put it on there last night and appeared really small.
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Would someone please tell me what the titles are?
  11. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Would like to see;
    DoS armband, as BumblingB mentioned.
    'Bloody' S-symbol from DoS comic, both as symbol and poster.
    Kryptonian Servitor robot ('Kelex') for the lair.
    Phantom Zone Monitor screen (shows random areas of PZ)
    • Like x 2
  12. NinjaBill New Player

Most of us that have the high CR characters are happy with them. It would be really nice if this was an account bound item so that we can pass it to a lower CR character to wear. Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  13. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Hi Mepps and DCUO.
    Thanks for letting us have Superman's classic emblem as I missed out on the BvS swag packs. Thanks Mepps**

I took a photo of my toon and with my friend = ingame Batman NPC

[IMG]
    Many thx ***
    • Like x 1
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Meh...pretty easy, but not really a 'raid' anyway. At this point I guess I appreciate anything I can get in and out of quick and move on to the next piece of the grind. Loot tables are junk though....Ran on 6 toons last night...got 2 pieces of the Enhanced main man gear. Why is it not account bound at least...oh wait, so we'll pay to style unlock it later. Hopefully it will be in the 4-5 replay range...not higher.

BTW...why is the free version in the T2 Novice category? Took a few min to figure that out.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  15. Ekart Committed Player

Enhanced items are treadable. And for the novice category... the raid is a lvl10+ raid, not an event raid. They couldn't put it anywhere else.
    • Like x 1
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I'd Also Like to see those As Well As:
    DoS Bloody S Symbol Black T-Shirt
    Sunstone Crystal Console (Like seen the the Christopher Reeve Movies)
    Phantom Zone Prison Rings (Moving) (Like Seen the the Christopher Reeve Movies)
    Window INTO the Phantom Zone. With Changing Faces Like Zod, Ursa, Non Etc
    Kryptonian BattleSuit Could Be a Standing Base Item
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....just saw the 'tradeable' change last night. It was not the first night. Yet another time I deleted something I would have hung on to if I knew the change was coming (got 2 sets of 'feet' drops 1st night....then stopped resetting on my main and went to other toons).

Reinheld
  18. Player1 New Player

I don't understand why this can't be purchased as an episode. Premium players can't open the chest that drops in the raid because we're not members. I'd like to buy the episode on my two accounts because I won't be getting a membership at this time.
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It can't be purchased as an episode because it isn't an episode, it's a "celebration" which is free for all players. And the chest is intended as something a little extra for members only.
  20. Captain WHIZ New Player

Because 1

[IMG]
    Because 2

[IMG]

Because 3

[IMG]

And Because 4

[IMG]

DC has given us a number of different House of El schemes for the emblem. Now I accept that DCUO is locking the emblem colors for whatever their reasons are; but there are several examples that players who want to go iconic could choose that would require color changes to fit.

Heck, my own Superman in game is a George Reeves Homage in B&W. Now I have to completely redo the color scheme and my individualization in our in game sea of Supermen is going to vanish. I have bene looking for ward to the S for so long and waited to make a Superman until now... and all for naught. Sigh.
    • Like x 4