The Death of Superman: Part Two

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN: PART TWO

The battle between Superman and Doomsday continues to rage on, and has decimated the city of Metropolis. Supergirl is now calling upon heroes and villains alike to aid Superman in defeating this deadly threat, no matter what the cost might be. Join the fight and help stop Doomsday once and for all!

[IMG]

New Raid and Level 10+ Version Raid: Doomsday

Doomsday features both a regular and Level 10+ version of the Raid, with new feats and a new title to earn! To get started, look for Confronting Doomsday in your Mission Journal, once you have the required Level of 10.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the End-Game version of the Doomsday Raid under Expert Tier 9 of the 8 Player Tab.
    • Combat Rating: 218
    • For the Level 10+ Version - look for Doomsday (Level 10+) in the On Duty Menu under Novice Tier 2 of the 8 Player Tab.
    • Minimum Level: 10
    New Items and More!
    • Find a new Superman Rubble base item on the Vendor
    • New titles and feats added for heroes and villains
    New Superman's 80th Anniversary Emblem

For those bravest souls who are able to stop Doomsday, a very special reward will appear on the celebration vendor. Earn your very own Superman's 80th Anniversary emblem and wear it with pride, as it signifies you were there fighting beside him on the day that a Superman died.

This most iconic and treasured of styles will only be available for a limited time. It will be removed from the vendor on December 31, 2018, and no longer be available for purchase. Already-purchased emblems will not be removed.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 19
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This content will unlock after daily server restarts (at 5AM PT for the US and at 5AM BST for the EU).
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Super Great!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Will we be able to change the colors on the emblem?
    • Like x 3
  5. Tykes Rule Level 30

...is ChillCat out sick?

6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

What style is that?
    Why is the emblem so small on it?
    Why is it not engraved into the belt buckles (which are very obviously shaped like the emblem)?

Sorry, *someone* had to say it, thought I’d get it out of the way ;)
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

It’s JACK.
    • Like x 1
  8. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I've been asking for this since I missed out on the BvS swag packs! TY Meeps!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. TheNord New Player

It's the first time I've ever seen "Super Great!!!" really ever mean SUPER GREAT!!!!
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Emblem's tintable or not?
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It's not tintable
    • Like x 3
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

WHY Would the Classic Superman Emblem EVER Be Tintable...I get the Idea but NO
    • Like x 2
  13. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

You said 5 am PT..that's 7 AM CST...and it's 6 AM here now and game is down...I am distressed...almost had Doomsday down.
  14. omega2550 Well-Known Player

Same here. I was in the middle of a hive duo. when it shut down
  15. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Cant wait to get home and try the raid. Some are saying to hard, some to easy. Hopefully that means a good balance lol.
  16. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

Can't wait to see what those purple crystals in Metro are...probably another collection feat.
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Happy Birthday Mepps
  18. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. ChillCat Loyal Player

I was taking .....a cat nap.

[IMG]

YYYYEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Did you use a fiery gif because Mepps keeps calling you ChiliCat? :p