The DCUO Halloween Party!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    Hello DCUO!

My friends and I, will be having our 2nd Annual Halloween Party this year, to celebrate the season and pay tribute to the old DCUO (Michael Grid) Halloween parties that made my time in DCUO memorable. This is an event that will only be hosted on the USPS server.

We will have:
    1. Arkham Island Hazmat Crew (Capture and Cache)
    2. Marvel Themed Costume Contest (both factions)
    3. DC Themed Costume Contest (both factions)
    4. Spooky (Halloween) Themed Contest (both factions)
    5. PvP Contest (both factions (open world dueling tournament))

* Arkham Island Hazmat Crew Rules
    Capture the beach balls the inmates have littered all over Arkham Island! Bring them to your team base to be disposed.

Prizes: The team with the most balls gathered will be gifted 100m each team member!

1. Must be in same phase.
    2. Must be in the open world, on Arkham Island.
    3. Must only be a max of 10 players on a team.
    3. Any players that break the first three rules wont be considered for the prizes.

* Marvel Themed Costume Contest, DC Themed Costume Contest, and Spooky Themed Contest Rules and Rewards

1. Both Factions can participate in both contests
    2. Offensive or inappropriate costumes of any kind (subject to judges' discretion) will not be considered for any of the prizes.

Prizes: (All Costume Contests)

1st: 800 Million In-Game Cash
    2nd: 600 Million In-Game Cash
    3rd: 400 Million In-Game Cash

* PvP Contest Rules
    I know PvP isn't really balanced, but I'm trying to add some of the fun back into it,
    cutting some of the sources of imbalances and "cheese" to try to provide more fair fights:

1. Only players with full PvP gear, can participate
    2. You must only use full PvP gear while participating
    3. You cannot use soder colas of any kind
    4. You cannot use your support role
    5. You cannot use artifacts of any kind
    6. You cannot use supercharges
    7. You cannot use allies of and kind

Prizes:

1st: 1 Billion In-Game Cash
    2nd: 600 Million In-Game Cash
    3rd: 400 Million In-Game Cash

Date: Oct. 29th
    Time: 6 PM (PT) / 8 PM (CT) / 9 PM (ET)

I hope you guys can make it! Be sure to RSVP, so that you and/or you league can enter with base permissions. Be sure to add "Midnight Masquerade" to your base list, through the Base Tracking, Maps menu.
    You can contact me to RSVP, in game via mail or /tell, by sending them to Iconic Simulation or Speaking Moistly.
    • Like x 7
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You can also RSVP to me on discord: Iconic Simulation#4504
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Loving this. We need more player-made events in DCUO! Goodluck and have fun everyone who participates and of course hosts!
    • Like x 5
  4. Achikah All About That Base

This was a blast last year, really happy to see you're hosting it again! If you don't mind some heroes crashing in again, The Killing Joke will definitely be there. =D
    • Like x 2
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I'll add you to the list!
    • Like x 2
  6. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

This is great!
    Too bad i am on EU server
    • Like x 1
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Remember that the latest to RSVP is Thursday, Oct 27th. You can send a mail in game or contact me on discord.
    • Like x 1
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Still taking last minute RSVPs. For anyone that's already signed up, I'll see you in game!
    • Like x 1
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Thank you for everyone who participated! Also the team who helped me put on the party, I couldn't have done it without you!
    Have a Happy Halloween![IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Achikah All About That Base

Thank you again so much for hosting and for all the effort that went into it from everyone involved. It was a blast! Then all the costumes... SO. MUCH. TALENT! They were INCREDIBLE! Again, mad kudos and a huge thank you- cannot wait for next year's!!!

A happy Halloween to you, and everyone reading this!

Also, I loved the additions to the Midnight Masquerade base this year (the dance floor was hoppin', especially with Metal Batman playing, haha!!)
    • Like x 2
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ryll happened to also make a video of the party. A special thanks to him!
    • Like x 2