The DCUO 10th Anniversary Event Begins!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

When does this end?
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I really like the changes for this year; I just like being able to judge how long I have to get things done.
    Will we get at least 30 days?
  3. Lara Committed Player

i can only say, you did a great job i'm really surprised many thanks!
    • Like x 1
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

You will only get various ranges of Nth metal that is not loot locked. We did the tier thing because of technical reasons that we hope to resolve next time we do something like this.
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

At least 30 days.
    • Like x 4
  6. OG Sage Level 30

The whole server is lagging right now just to let you guys know :( the game is freezing for everyone like it did the other day.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

We have operations looking at it.
    • Like x 2
  8. OG Sage Level 30

Thanks Charon :)
  9. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

The new Flash/Zoom styles are amazing and look great even without any Chroma's, I have a ton of different materials and chroma's and they all make the suits look off, not bad but off in a way I can't explain. Still happy to have them. Now just waiting for a SuperBoy Prime Chest piece that looks good with the Life Shell shoulders/Hands/Legs/Feet ... the House Of EL warsuit style is the closest I've found and it's still off due to color match issues.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Haha I saw the Devs decided to give you a little homage in the new Anniversary raid or perhaps it was just a lucky coincidence? At any rate there's so much to do this Seasonal Event, the Daybreak guys really threw us a surprise, glad I'm around to be playing in 2021, thanks Dimensional Ink!!!
    • Like x 3
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I had the same thought when I saw Zoe in the raid. :)
    • Like x 4
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Wait, Centennial Collapse is a weekly now? I only played it the first year it was available and I remember it being a daily, I think. This is a fine change, imo.

I assume the new raid is the same (weekly)?
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah the two raids are weekly and reset every Thursday. The Shadow Demons bounty is also weekly but the new Beast bounty is a daily but you get a weekly loot case if you defeat it three times.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

hehe, I was not expecting it, tho It's probably not related :p
    • Like x 2
  15. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Thanks!
    Say, with the trophy statues being locked if you haven't beaten the bosses, then a new player would only be able to buy Brother Eye, correct? (as long as they've beaten him in the Level 28ish Journal mission, or in Inner Sanctum) So they'd have to buy 10 of that one statue to get the feat?
  16. Carolynn New Player

Hey quick question; do you plan to add a cape to the Ultraman statue? it looks kinda... strange without it tbh
  17. LyddieOG New Player

Hello!
    Is it too late to throw in a suggestion?

For returning players/new players, it'll be hard to catch up on all of the collections for the event. Many of the collections are available through the raids/weeklies. However, I firmly believe there won't be enough time to farm them all. May I suggest throwing in the collections with the daily missions or perhaps have them also drop from the bounties?

It was a little frustrating with the Christmas seasonal farming the collections. Polar Energy only dropped from the seasonal instance and rarely dropped. I ran the seasonal every day on 3 toons and wasn't able to finish it without buying a few of em off of the broker.

Thanks for your consideration!
  18. Bigmoo New Player

Spent a few hours playing it now, oh it’s fun. I love the way Cerberus barrels over to his bone scattering players in his wake!
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes, it was listed as a Known Issue and it will be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Unless they’re seriously going to gate a seasonal vendor feat behind Darkseid’s War Factory. That’d be... unkind.