The DCUO 10th Anniversary Event Begins!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 7, 2021.

1. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I was looking at The flash in the picture , wow theflash looks amazing now awesome.
    does this mean that dcuo updated TheFlash NPC model throughout the game ?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Elite is open to all players, regardless of ownership/membership status.
    • Like x 9
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The whole team brought it for this. Content folks lead by Charon spent much of their holiday wrapping things up.
    • Like x 18
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Appreciated. I will probably sub a few premiums for the month anyway, but nice to know it's an option open to all.
  5. Kwap New Player

Hi, Why no sell the items 2017 base? one feat with and can't no take it ?! thanks
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

As far as I can tell, new players no longer get an Artifact from this event, correct? (went through on a new toon, did not get an Artifact as was the case in past years)
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yep.
    • Like x 6
  8. Caroline Dedicated Player

This is one of the best surprises ever! I totally did not expect us to get a brand new raid + whole 31 new feats! I love you all, thank you !!!
  9. Dezaras Loyal Player

Liking the new stuff but where's the old stuff? I don't have the option to play the older dailies, nor do I see the older base items (exobyte stations, etc) on the vendor.
  10. Eve YouTuber

The missions are in your Journal. As for the base items, they drop in the raids + I'm pretty sure they are on the vendor unless it was a miss.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All items should be there. The open world and missions have been redone.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I have a question, was the elite version conceived so that people below 30 lvl could participate there?
    • Like x 1
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Oustanding, I am so looking forward to this
  14. Synisterstrike Active Player

I'm excited about getting relevant episode currency from the new raid. How is the reward decided if you are in relevance for several things? (BoP, WV and LLTL For example)
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It has begun! :)
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

Everything looks awesome! That said Mepps is there any chance for the statues to be account bound as they currently show as cannot trade? The toon I'd like to have them on hasn't done all the required instances but I have a semi-museum for him.
  17. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Hey, this was a awesome surprise, the raid is one of the most nostalgic ones by far, Loved the bosses and having multiple themes, just wish we had a lantern theme on OA or Qward. Hope we see more of this in the next content.

Just with the statue base items were tradeable.
    • Like x 1
  18. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

I can't renew my sub system not allowing me to buy membership but it would allow me to buy MP cash tried getting membership again which expired yesterday but getting error message but I can again buy MP cash and I bought things from the PlayStation store so its not my card which I use to buy the MP cash just now
  19. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I notice that these beast bounties say you get Gold Tier awards, like Legion. But the only thing I've gotten is Nth metal. Is there supposed to be something else you get? If not, then why bother calling them Tier awards?
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

the statues are outstanding. & they fit! without scraping me ceiling! they're perfect. thank you, devs, honestly. would love to see hero statues like these some time down the line ( maybe next anniversary? ). also, the loading screen posters! again, thank you. I am a very very happy bunny, right now.

enjoyed the new raid, too.

all in all, it's a two giddy thumbs up from me! once again, cheers!
    • Like x 1