The 'Creative' Screenshot Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TK PUSHA, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Hero & Angel
    • Like x 7
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Lol! If you look close it's still red. It was just a glitch that the lights weren't showing up. But the eyes still glowed really bright! It was neato!

Don't worry! I'll be red forever I promise!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Mont New Player

mermaids fly :eek:. even Aquaman cant do that
    • Like x 3
  4. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

--I'm having problems with some of the images on this page and now the whole page format is bugged out.
    might just be my browser, i dunno, but hopefully once we hit page 3 it'll be fine.

IF a MOD reads this post please fix the image that is bugging out the page format. thanks.:)
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Looks fine to me.
    • Like x 1
  6. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

sent a message to a mod, and its fine for me now too.:)

lol, thought it was fixed, but i wasnt looking @ the right page.
    --the issue i'm seeing is at the bottom of page 2 with a bunch of overlapped/copied images,

no biggie, everything fine on this page.
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

DCUO PSA #1

--Read a Book You Bums!!:p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Raptor T. Committed Player

Very nice thread. I need to post a picture soon.
    • Like x 2
  9. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

so i was telling ya'll this week i've been overhauling one of my Toons ' theme/ overall style'...
    ... i got a few cool cast capture's with random outfits... lots of sparkle... like Defcon-friggin-Sparkle this week, smh:eek::D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

obviously big fan of the lighting in the magic wing... Central city has great low light as well. been meaning to get over there.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

[IMG]

--dig how this one came out.
    cool blur (no edit).
    • Like x 3
  13. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

What a nice thread! :) Beautiful pictures!
    • Like x 3
  14. Faust74 Loyal Player

Does this count as a creative screen shot? I call this masterpiece "VD in DC".

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Loving this thread. Some excellent captures. Here are my entries.

Old toon in FOS. My favourite raids to date. IMO the design of the fortress is magnificent.
    [IMG]

This is when Bird Of Steel met The Flash.
    [IMG]

Below is a capture of Powergirl in legends blasting her heat vision.
    [IMG]

Sinestro & corp members ready for actioin.
    [IMG]

Finally my favourite capture of all time. (Had this as my desktop wallpaper for quite some time) Old toon showing respect to the house of El.
    [IMG]

All screenshots were captured by me using the ingame screenshot function. Some have been altered with the "poster edge" filter in Adobe Photoshop. I think the game would have looked so much better with a cell-shaded look.

Hope you liked the pics ^^ I have thousands on my pc , love the ingame screenshot option use it daily.

USPC - Nexandra & TheBirdOfSteel
    • Like x 7
  16. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

absolutely yes. thanks for the contribution!
    thank you so much for the contributions.:)

__It's great to see there are plenty of people with the same appreciation i have for these 'creative captures'!:cool:

It's also cool just to have this thread to compile and archive some of the stuff we've had laying around for the last few years.
    I love seeing some of the older pics. Even some of the ones i did with my camera before the Playstation added the capture function are still fun to see and reminisce a bit.

--Keep 'em coming guys!
    • Like x 2
  17. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

oh, and BirdofSteel: Great point about the cell shading.

It's real interesting that in fact you can almost tweak the current graphics in your eyes and see how cell shading elements would just come in so naturally.
    that pic of yours with Flash and Steel is a good example. The effect just comes in so naturally, even if not 100% cell.

Its weird because i wouldn't label myself as a huge fan of cell effects, but for some reason it just seems like it would work so good with the graphic foundation we have.
    I was just thinking this week that they should try to get more of that look into future content.
  18. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Its true , also i read a few years ago that cell shading actually reduced memory usages as its a simpler form of graphic type but im not sure how true this is.

Anyways , epic screens guys keep em coming.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Dug up a couple of older ones...

[IMG]
    Enter Red Lantern Verminaard

[IMG]
    Lighting Up the Cathedral
    • Like x 3
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Using Mogo as a perfect underwater look!

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 11