The +CR Loot Handicap must STOP!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TK PUSHA, Mar 28, 2014.

1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

SSIA.

I'm sick and tired of my underdeveloped ALTs getting better gear than my main.
    Three years of this is enough.
    8 months of suffering with 'Dox was enough...:(

Then came A & B, and big surprise here we are again.

My alt has ran A & b about 2/3 the amount of my main, yet it has:
    7/8 vestament in it's role, the belt, and one orange ring. Only need 2 more pieces.

My main on the other hand:
    4/8 vestament, no belt, no rings.

I'm not complaining about the ASSAULT AND BATTERY LOOT TABLE.

instead i am urging to DEVs to have some mercy and lift this invisible gauge, whatever it is-- CR, SP, time played... Or do something that will allow me to have the best gear on the character i play the most.

tank you,
    controllers united.
    • Like x 4
  2. John New Player

spend more replays on your main LOL
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLoneLantern New Player

Man, if only there was vendor gear you could buy to make up for your lack of loot table luck... Too bad War of the Light didn't come with anything like that.

The gear is made hard to get so that you continue to run the content. Sucks that the content isn't engaging enough to warrant running regardless of gear, but it is what it is.
    • Like x 3
  4. John New Player

so were you f2p by choice?
  5. Colossi New Player

That is an absolutely awful idea. Separating the chance to get loot even more than 4 roles, just because you didn't play as long as xxxbatmaIN23xx would not work at all. And it goes against the new family fun idea of bringing in new customers.

And it's called random loot for a reason.
  6. MCAZR New Player

What's this handicap you talk about? I have almost everything on my main (full vestments all roles, 3/4 utility belts, 2 rings) and seem to have above average luck in just about everything else (lacking only 3 styles). My alts haven't fared so well.
  7. John New Player

8. Sucurro New Player

Same here. I call it a crack addiction. When u first run A&B, u always get good stuff and then it slowly dwindles. Its happened all 3 x for me. Probably just random.
    • Like x 1
  9. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

This.

And there are going to be people that say it's random...

Stop. It isn't.

My lower CR toons that I barely play on always end up getting the best drops...Whether it be from Raids, Alerts...Vault runs...Seasonals...

I think it's their way of encouraging people that just start to keep playing.
    • Like x 1
  10. Notangie New Player

I got so sick of my alt getting better drops that l simply retired her from top-tier missions. I plan on just using her to get marks for buying catalysts and inventory/bank/broker slots.
    • Like x 1
  11. Colossi New Player

Mind you, I haven't seen a Dps belt drop for me yet on either toon. And that's at least 100 playthroughs of AnB, so...
    • Like x 1
  12. John New Player

you should not waste your money like that
    • Like x 1
  13. Colossi New Player

Thank you. I will message you on all future investments.

Just so I don't have to message you later, how much should I spend on supper tonight?
  14. John New Player

buy a little caesars 5$ pizza
    • Like x 3
  15. Colossi New Player

I don't have one of those near here. But I see where you're going.

I have Dominos, Pizza Hutt, Trifons, Family Pizza, and a couple local joints. Whichever one you pick
    • Like x 1
  16. Black Prime New Player

A leaguemate of mine has the same issue. Running a under geared healer thru AnB and gets a gold ring and belt. Now almost fully geared. But then there is 2 of my leavuemates that have full vestment, ring, and belt. It is random but there are other like a healer in my league trying to get belt for awhile now.
    • Like x 2
  17. John New Player

Pizza hut

mild traditional bone in wings are the best
  18. Colossi New Player

Well, I'll get Pizza Hutt but bone in when boneless are a choice? Ha. Their boneless buffalo are too good to start experimenting. Unless it's the screaming hot buffalo.
    • Like x 1
  19. John New Player

you crazy once you get your teeth in the bone you will start ordering them sh*ts everyday
    • Like x 1
  20. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

i think my main got 3 pieces in he first 3 runs and then 1 more piece a week later.
    & then i have not received a single troller piece in the last 4 weeks, smh.

my alt got an orange ring her first run and then the belt and 6 pieces vestaments in about her first 3 runs.
    smh.

dox was the same general pattern.
    a few right when it came out and then complete shutout for weeks, months on end.
    • Like x 1