The Burning Truth.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Flint Lockwood, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Flint Lockwood Well-Known Player

The issue with Fire is that it puts its users at a noticeable disadvantage when compared to other powersets. Other powers are inherently better, more effective and efficiency than Fire. The idea was to balance the powers across the board, right? Even the odds. Make things fair for everyone of every role. And then let skill dictate success or failure. As it stands, it doesn't matter how much you practice, how geared you are or how many SP's you have. It matters a little less than absolutely zero how much time you invest calculating the math, pounding sparring targets or refining your loadout. Because by default you're set up for failure. And that's their definition of balance.

All I need to know now is where can I find a good gadget guide.
    • Like x 1
  2. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot -OVER?! Dude, have you even BEEN on the test server lately?
  3. Kristyana New Player

Oh look, it's this thread again
    • Like x 1
  4. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

The thread says Fire, but the text reads like Ice.
  5. Matthew1237 New Player

hahahaha, this whole fire and ice thing is just getting outta control. They need to just throw both powersets in the garbage so people stop ******** and fuse them. They can call it, Room Temperature, or Luke Warm. or maybe to sound real bad ***, Balmy
  6. Zhiushod New Player

I just hope even 1 Dev can clarify issues here so we don't look like kids fighting over a pair of candies... :D
  7. PKMN12 New Player

what game are you playing? from the sounds from the people from test server Fire is just as good as it was, if not slightly, just because it is different does not mean bad.
  8. Chungweishan New Player

Or Water.

Fire will be fine. I'm okay with players jumping ship because I'm tired of doofs overwriting my powers.
    • Like x 1
  9. Flint Lockwood Well-Known Player

Yea, and as good as it was is bad. It hasn't even approached the distant borders of good. It hasn't been worth anything more than two dead flies in 6 months. It's a dirty diaper class. Pure poo....