THE BATMAN (2021) Official First Look - Robert Pattinson Batsuit Reveal

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Wildcat, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

What do You guys think?
    I liked Batfleck Batman more (I mean the suit)
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

To the funhouse
    • Like x 5
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

so hes not going to sparkle like a fairypire?
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I can't really make out an opinion on the suit. Crappy decision to make the trailer all red.

What are they thinking? It's like they see Bray Wyatt's WWE matches and are like "yep that's how it goes from now on".
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's never sunny in Gotham.
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

this is true.... so he could just if he were say in metropolis.....
  7. Curveball Active Player

I like that his batarang is also his chest insignia.
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

it's another bloke in a suit of armour. when they have a bloke in tights, I'll be impressed.
    • Like x 1
  9. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Definitely highly related to gameplay. I'll probably end up switching every character to be Robert Pattinson Batman clones.

Actually more styles is never bad - except when only available from TCs and linked to feats.
  10. Stardazer Committed Player

I've read that this isn't actually a trailer, it's a camera/screen test in which they pretty much check to see how the actor looks on screen/costume. It was intended to be released, but it's not a full out trailer. But I agree, the red is too difficult to see anything.

I also read that it's not actually a batarang but pieces of the gun Joe Chill used to shoot his parents. Apparently this was done in a comic by Kevin Smith? I could be wrong.

EDIT: Found the article: https://movieweb.com/the-batman-batsuit-symbol-theory-gun-bruce-parents/
  11. krytine Loyal Player

This has to be a joke the twilight saga joke is going to be batman well I will pass no point and watching wasting my money on a craptastic offal movie so I will skip
  12. Curveball Active Player

Hey, remember when everyone thought Hugh Jackman was an embarrassing casting choice for Wolverine?
  13. krytine Loyal Player

Jackman wasn't a horrid actor unlike this guy. And Ben Affleck has never done well in a super hero type of movie. He does well in dramas suspense. If these idiots keep wanting to do their vision instead of telling the story that is there.
    1st the need an actor that does well good or great at both identities not just 1. That is a key factor of why people love Tom welling Michel keeton sorry if I misspelled names. Christopher Reeves. You could always believe they were that character. George Clooney did great as Bruce Wayne sucked as the bat. Val Kilmer not bad at the bat sucked as Wayne. And sorry henry cavill did fine as sups but sucked as Clark. You have to believe that the person is both characters
    • Like x 1
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

Pattinson's a really good actor. watch The Lighthouse or Cosmopolis. you give him the right material to work with, & he absolutely has "the chops". if this film bombs or flies, it won't be because of Pattinson.
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

16. krytine Loyal Player

Sorry disagree his timing has been bad for ever and the way he reads is almost robot like. All in all he is a bad actor that since he is the lead I won't waste my time or money on
    • Like x 1
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

have you seen The Lighthouse? or Cosmopolis?
  18. krytine Loyal Player

I have seen him in smaller roles in other movies 1 might have been cosmopolitan not sure. That which I have seen him in has shown me more then enough on his poor skill set. To top it off I am not sure if I want to see a pencil neck as the batman. A person that is supposed to instill fear in most of the criminal underworld. So again naa I will pass. And as usual dceuyou have done one craptastic job of casting to ruin another dc movie. And the way they keep doing it they really should stick to the rules for their shows and scrap all of the rules they follow for the movies
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

As usual, I think I'll wait until I see the film before forming an opinion on it. But that's just me.
  20. Miss Adora Loyal Player

They should over dub all his lines with Kevin Conroy
    • Like x 1