The baseball bat...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Feb 1, 2017.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Where does the baseball bat two handed weapon drop? I have no clue and any information I find looks outdated.
  2. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  3. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Level 8 Bane mission reward and first boss from New Genesis Now.
    • Like x 1
  4. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

5. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Well that sucks
  6. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Then focus on that New Genesis Now boss that DulcesS mentioned.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Any content that will drop a CR102 weapon.
  8. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

I got mine from lvl 8 bane mission, but nexus used to drop it too.
  9. Harlequin Devoted Player

FTFY It used to drop from the Tyrant.
  10. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

really ? I remember getting one from nexus, purple weapon.
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

So don't IF you have already done the Lighthouse mission and have gained entrance to the final mission where you battle Bane you can go back in anytime and simply run the thing again and again until the bat drops. I did the exact same thing with the Monarch Playing Card Co. mission to get the Deathstroke chest to drop.

Be warned you WILL need to give it a break between runs to allow the mission to reset so you can't simply walk out and turn around and walk right back in.. The place will still be empty. Here's a trick I use to get things to reset quicker. When you get outside after completing the mission switch characters.... when your character list comes up just log the exact same alt back in and you'll be standing outside the entrance to the Lighthouse and can go right back inside and all the mobs will be respawned.

It could take a bit to get the bat BUT the mission itself won't take long .. At Tier 7 you'll fly through mobs to the final battle with Bane. At that point you have your ball bat and no new alt was required at all.
    • Like x 2
  12. BumblingB I got better.

• Like x 1
  13. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

I got mine from FATAL EXAMS Tier 7 Alert.

BLUE/RARE Two Handed Weapon Drop. ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Swiftduck Loyal Player

i got mine out of Happiness Home.
  15. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

i got mine from stealing it to pingouin ads
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure the baseball bat shows up as a reward from the story mission if you have a skill point in two-handed. It is not a drop in the lighthouse.
    • Like x 1