The Anniversary Collections Drop-Rate

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Feb 5, 2023.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Is it just me... or does the RNG for the Anniversary Collections just horrible this year?

I have 6 characters running the events and they keep getting the same collection pieces over and over.. from one of the collections.

What's the deal-e-oh?

Edit:
    Realized we only have 3 days left... and getting most of these collections filled ain't looking so good.
  2. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I’ve noticed it also. I gave up trying to get any, and pretty much haven’t played any of the Anniversary content in over a week, more like a week and a half.
  3. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I have all of the collections done on my main...

I was looking to fill some on some of my alts.... But... RNG-sus has forsaken me this year.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've got them all done several times over through the years, so most just go either in the trash or to a 'sell later' pile, but the few 'good' ones seem to only come from the raids. The 4 you get (yes...it seems like only 4 drop...repeatedly) from the solo, are a joke, and 90% of the ones in the weekly boxes are the same trash.

You got 3 days to farm the broker, or farm the raids is what it boils down to. Rev up those level 20 alts.

BTW. When I was farming these with a purpose years ago, I ran about 36 toons through the weekly stuff (1 raid at the time, then the shadow demon weekly...pre SFF and bounty), as it was the only reliable way to get a variety of collections vs the same 4 or 5 over and over. Altin ain't for the faint of heart.
    • Like x 3
  5. L T Devoted Player

Centennial Collapse was a daily for a while, and I don't think they changed the RNG when it changed to a weekly.
    • Like x 3
  6. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I concur.
  7. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

I have all collections done since STU event, but in this anniversary drop rate was so damn weird, 5 characters running this event all days and was impossible to me to complete any collection... but I filled the league bank with a ton of repeated stuff several times
    • Like x 2
  8. Prindacerk Committed Player

Same here but with 8 characters. Missing 1 item on each collection excluding the one from vendor.