The amount of Character's we ignore

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HoodWarbler, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Nemisor Committed Player

because you haven't given me the hockey mask face and golf club 1h that I need to make my sportsmaster/ Kasey jones toon:p
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

I actually made a toon named Per Degaon when Quantum came out. Even had a pretty decently close outfit match. No one ever knew who it was.

But if we're going with obscure DC characters that need some love in game, it's got to be Section 8. I'd pay $20 for Dogwelder in Legends.
  3. The Corrupt New Player

"The Next Legend is You"

With that concept in mind I never did make any of my characters based off another comic character. My guy "The Corrupt" I just based off a story I made up in my head and the name sounded cool to me so that how I made my toon and every other toon since then.
    • Like x 2
  4. KidMidnight Loyal Player

and why I love DCUO so aren't they in game?

:p

ive seen sportsmasters and red bees...but really i would kill for a calenderman seasonal event.
  5. Vesper Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  6. Vesper Dedicated Player

As you can plainly see Spytle, Ty Roc *needs* Harley Quinn's elf-boot style. NEED. ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Genesispanpan New Player

OP I was just thinking about this last night. There are alot of lets say less successful villains that should be added as serious threats. with a capital period at the end type serious
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

The most original name I have is on my Nature toon, Tiger Warbird...he is part tiger and part bird...look him up in Sore app. The second I saw the bird head I check the name and it was available, created the toon bought the head and have not looked back...

My other toons carry the names of other legendary characters in DCUO...DirtyWonder is inspirted by Wonder Woman and BigHal Jordan is inspired by Hal Jordan....
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

How about a Color Kid vs. Rainbow Raider DLC? :D
    • Like x 1