The 3 Worst Things That Have Ever Come To DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

WM
    FNL
    The GU that tanked mental.
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I agree about the seasonals, but I think they are just trying to give more to do that isn't end-game. I certainly wish I could run Seeds and need on that last style piece I need. I had Aerial Defender head but in healer role on my controller and it was the last piece I needed. So before I switched back to Quantum from Gadgets, I used a power respec to move to a healing power set first, equip the piece, and move to Quantum. Granted, I had some other healer role pieces I equipped and could buy Kryptonian Medico feat. But yeah, style runs are a thing of the past.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

Friday Night Legends? I'm curious why.
  4. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I agree that exobit yields should scale with a player's CR which would keep farming more or less constant. excellent point. As to the plans I would make them all purchase able items, either by vendor or via the marketplace. I'm lucky in that I have almost all the t6 expert plans but I would certainly be willing to pay, say, 4500 station cash for a package of plans.
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I don't think there needs to be a mad dash to re-mod anything. Certainly if anything CR100 drops, I will mod that right away but most of my raid runs have been with CR111 players and a few extra stats here or there won't make the raid. That being said, I got to CR100 utility belts on my main running HoH Thursday night so I could care less what drops. :D
  6. NikoK24 Well-Known Player

ok the worst thing in game is not to have The home turf dlc
    i have 2 characters same power, stats and same skill points , BUT my main has the home turf mods. My other account cant compete with it because i dont use home turf mods. This is pay 2 win.

everything else is ok, especially the latest dlc its awesome!
  7. Grumpy Dedicated Player

1. Elitism.
    2. Weapon Mastery.
    3. Replay Badges.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Heck yeah! That Circe style is rockin'! LOL!

...but hey, as far as the mainframe goes, think of it as a reason to keep yourself on your toes. Ya know, a reason to stay busy. (^_^)
  9. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

It's a time waster, IMO. Same faces, same leagues, same competitors....

It's also bred some unsavory mentalities that are a direct put off due to the negative associations.
  10. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Preach on brother!
  11. Original Kal Well-Known Player

From what's been listed, these are the things I can't stand in the game.
    Mods
    rent
    high hp bosses
    Weapon Mastery
    link dead - seems pointless to me.

The "dont like it dont play it you always have a choice lol" idiotic attitude.

Transformations...

Elitism so nauseating.
  12. Norwegian ninja Well-Known Player

Three worst things that have come to DCUO

1) mentals AM and the devs refusal to acknowledge they did a rush job just to get it out.....especially with how quantum ended up
    2) synthetic mods.....
    3) mentals AM for a 2nd time
  13. Raeket Level 30

The Devs listening to the requests/complaints on the forum is by far the worst thing that has happend to DCUO, the game had very few problems the first 4-5 DLC's, but somwhere a long the line the devs started doing things or changing things the forum wanted, which is the 1% of the playerbase and the silent majority stopped playing one after another. They need to go back to doing the game they want to make and not cater to the elitists, the average Joe is and will always be the majority of the playerbase and not the forum. Too late now though so have to be happy with the ghost town we have to play in, compared to early dlcs ,)
    • Like x 2
  14. Lacedog Loyal Player

-Deserter penalty in pve. Or pvp for that matter. It's pointless now.
    -A certain dev's apparent love for brick. I can't think of another logical reason why earth gets overlooked so often other than this dev saying "it's fine"
    -The rolless buffs. Anything that deemphisizes the need for a role really. Im actually tired of "dps" in this game. It would be awesome if it were only the three roles and the ability to spec for more support or more damage. How different would this game be with 4 tanks, 2 controllers, 2 healers in raids?