The 110 Utility Belt needs a fix

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scar-Red Nova, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

The Consumable and Wildcard slots are swapped and it's messing up my builds. Switching between loadouts kicks the swapped item back into my inventory instead of my bank where it's supposed to be. So let's say:
    The Dozers or Orbital Strike ends up back in my inventory.

Please Swap them back like every other UT or (!!) Make everything Wildcard like everyone knows it should be..
    • Like x 6
  2. BlueLionSven Well-Known Player

I "won" a 110 utility belt the first time running NGN on the first day the DLC dropped. I have yet to use it in my armory.
    • Like x 5
  3. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I expect less than ideal from the vendor, but the way it is now the UT drop is a waste of space in the loot pool. It's bad enough that it supercedes the stats on the trinket if you happen to get that.
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If you have the 110 trinket who cares what Item Level the utility belt is as CR > stats and since it is Utlity belt or Trinket, which is greater that matters, just continue to use your 100 Utility. It is what I did when I got the 102 that is similar to the 110 and 108 utility belt.
    • Like x 1
  5. ChuckLess New Player

That's what I have been doing to. But it's like why do we, as players, always have to come up with a work around for these mistakes/oversights?
    • Like x 3
  6. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Either switch them all to wildcard, or let user craft their own belts just like Bats does.
    • Like x 6
  7. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

This is not a problem for me since I have a 110 trinket in DPS role, however I only got it yesterday. I'm 7/8 elite for a bit of perspective on how unreliable getting a specific drop you need is. A lot of players might not see a 110 trinket drop and be stuck with 102 trinket and a 100 UT, pulling their CR down.
  8. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

This is true. I find that the 108 is more sufficient than my 110. Like OP, I got a little frustrated with the 110 utility belt, as well. I already have the 110 trinket so it makes the 108 a better choice for me
  9. chaotic3430 Committed Player

The best utlility strap in the game has a messed up slotting with a mandatory consumable slot, garbage move by the devs, unless it was a mistake they are going to fix.
    • Like x 1
  10. Agnetta Dedicated Player

Doesn't the 108 belt have a consumable slot too?
  11. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Devils advocate here, but its not the end of the tier yet either. Theres always meh belts in between. They still need to wildcard them all or let us craft what we need, especially as now folks are paying for both mainframe and ut' access individually.

As crafting took a hit, crafting belts could bring some of that draw back. No harm, no foul. Keeps people playing and tinkering.
  12. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind if the 102 and 108s weren't wildcard or at least not consumables. The rare drop needs to be useful.
  13. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

Thanks to that one unacceptable consumable slot, I've been rocking the 101 Elite. Hopefully next DLC doesn't bless us with 2 Wildcards and 2 Consumables on the raid UBs.
  14. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Simple solution that is 100% future proof… Make all UBs for all roles 4-wildcards!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Not to be overly pushy but before the next set of gear drops would be great