Thank You

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by killercomic, May 17, 2017.

1. killercomic Dedicated Player

I'm sure I should have done this long ago.

I never played an MMO before, I started as f2p, and after 2 wks, I was ready to quit. I was completely lost.
    I came to the forums and there were guides for every power and people offering advise.
    There were Youtube videos with loadouts along with commentary on alerts and raids.
    I read testing threads and could see that testers were serious about making this game better.

Torikumus channel has made seasonal events much better for me. I know whats coming and which toon I want it on (if its not tradable) and I'm sure when revamp happens the new guides will help us all over again.

So, to all of you that take time out of your day to do guides, vids, testing, or just help someone out in game, thank you. Believe it or not, you ARE appreciated.

Also, special thanks to the Brown Nose Brigade and the Chronic Complainers Association, you're hilarious.
    • Like x 13
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

And thank you for giving away so many things to so many players, including me!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The endless war between the yes and no men is hilarious indeed. Also like Kari said, thank you for taking time out of your gameplay to farm free stuff for players. I won't be participating in giveaways again but I hope your free items are as much help to someone else as they were for me.
    • Like x 1
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the nice comment :)
    • Like x 1