Thank you for the chance at some cool styles mr. lockbox

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight Avenged, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]

however it didn't quite work out that way this time. I completed Plant and Biker styles over 5 years ago, plus you can purchase the Biker face at a vendor I think. But hey I appreciate the chance at something I needed.

if only I could sell these on the broker and get the style piece to someone that's actually looking for it.

hmm...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I’m missing two-face shoulder piece to complete my set ever since it came out :/ ran the duo so many times and no luck.
  3. VariableFire Loyal Player

I thought they said they got rid of the common styles in the lockboxes? Or are those rare on the villain side?
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

These styles are mostly collection/briefing styles or random trash drops from leveling instances. Basically the only rare things on there are the old lockbox styles and the faction styles. Still need this Vengeance of Hecate Head piece on my hero :(
  5. Dene Devoted Player

I saw my first weapon style today - Shaman staff - already had it but I thought that was pretty cool that they had those

I have also nearly finished Vengeance, Gotham *something* I do not PVP at all lol, & Elemental Android
    • Like x 1
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The shoulders drop in the solo. I was missing the shoulders as well, and it only took 3 runs to get the shoulders
  7. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I also saw a weapon style in a lockbox, a few months back I think.

It took me by surprise because I actually collect weapon styles just as seriously as gear styles. Which by the way can be expensive when hunting even old T1 weapon styles not found anywhere else in the game.
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i recently got a weapon style myself. first time (it was a staff as well.couldn't absorb it until i put a skill point into the staff tree.).

i wish we could sell these. whatever kind of loop that passes off as rng in this game got stuck on the demons tail for me and i have a few i dont need...
    • Like x 1
  9. Mistress of Da Skies New Player

I personally feel any opposing factions gear should be made available a few episodes after it's initial release. I'd love to have the Circe set from AF2, the Yellow Lantern gear, etc.
    • Like x 3
  10. Sugr Bear Committed Player

You have multiple extra demon tails?!?! In the entire time that's been around I've gotten 1. I collected it on my tank and have other characters I'd LOVE to have it for...sounds like the people that get 5 flaming phoenix feathers while I never saw 1 of any of those type pieces lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the first one i scored i scored a year or two back. that was it.

i've gotten four over the past few weeks, two were back to back.

sadly its a waist style so the one character that can use it cant wear the skull belt to go with it...
  12. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

You know you were lucky to get it right? I can run it three times and I bet it won’t drop lol it’s just RNG in fact, I’m missing very few pieces of styles to complete the styles. If the RNG wasn’t the case I would have a lot of skill points by now or at least reach 200 haha
  13. DarkAya Dedicated Player

You try to complete style using only one toon? when it comes to styles that can be obtained daily I used to run content on 2-3 toons to increase chances of getting it, helped me a lot with styles like split personality, sharpshooter (completed on 10 lvl toon after 6 vault runs), brainiac invader, shaman, military tech and many more. Some characters are just 'cursed' I think LOL so I decided to try on multiple ones and unlock the feat with badges unless you need just cosmetic.
  14. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Pretty much, I don’t want to invest in money and time on another toon. So I figured I just try and accomplish as much as I can with my main.
  15. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Umm, many of you complaining about already collected styles while I'm sitting here receiving female only styles and duplicates of the same item on the same reward choice selection! SMH :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Now that just burns lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Dene Devoted Player

Very true! Or its a long Grind!!! I decided I wanted to collect the retro ones.. As far as I know, They only come from Strykers.. I gave up very quickly.. it is1 mission a day to get main mission, after 5 days, at a small chance to get weapon style, I need.. too much for me lol
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Demons tail is rare.. like the other poster, I have only seen 1

RNG weirdness at its' best lol
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

just got another one.
    • Like x 1
  20. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I hope for one every single lockbox I open, but no...