Thank You for GU 102!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tabby Belle, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Thank you so much for lessening the time required for the event dailies. Not having to do the "Metropolis Tour" every day on several of our characters, and saving a little time on the coin gathering, is a nice bit of relief for those of us with limited time to play.

I'm extremely grateful for the LPVE fix, it was always a chore to get someone else to queue into LPVE after someone left due to not getting the random team-up they wanted, or rage quitting. Then I'd have to go through the whole "I asked people to queue in, because you can't invite people into LPVE once it's started," when someone would send an "Invite Me" Tell. Which would be followed up with, "Nuh uh... you can invite."
    • Like x 9
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Interesting. The Trade Restrictions have been lifted. Good to see whatever they had to get worked out with higher-ups to allow this happened.
    • Like x 1
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Interesting. The restriction on transferring cash between characters on the same account is still in place. :mad:
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think Mepps hinted in another thread that they are working on a simpler way to share money between characters on the same account.
    • Like x 3
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I'm down for that. As long as I get the couple hundred mill off my villain I'll be happy.
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

i was wondering where i get these feats? is there another post that tells us? or guide lol. i have sooo much to do. its hard for me to explore everything atm. with 4 mains /alts its crazy time anyway, great update SOE now known as daybreak, way to bring that Swg soal to DCUO and continue what was a great customer service and in depth mmo, after swg was shut down for about ten years now. you guys are awesome
    • That Feeling Something's Off
    • Dressed to Perplex
    • Jynxed! You owe me an… umbrella?