Thank you Devs.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShadowTheHunter, Jan 7, 2021.

1. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Thank you devs, for creating the Speed Force Conduit Accessory and the Reverse Speed Force Energy back. Words cannot express how much I love them. The conduit arcs around the body just like in CW Flash. It's an accessory that I can rock with my auras. Tintable. And the back style adds even more flair.

They are beautiful. Thank you so much.

• Like x 7
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

Yeah I believe this whole seasonal is amazing, thanks Dev team.
    • Like x 6
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I agree even more awesome when you mix the colors ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

The combo of the Accessory and either Speed or Reverse Speed was such a great idea. One of my characters is rocking the Accessory with a light blue tint + the regular Speed Force back. Looks so good!

I wonder if anything can be done to make things more customizable? Since the Accessory and the Enhanced Speed Force Back both lock to the 3rd color palette slot, options are limited. I'd be really sweet if one or the other was changed to allow color select in the styles menu itself.
    • Like x 3
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I couldn’t agree more. MY problem is I’m not putting my futuristic drone on the bench. I wish we equip more than one accessory.
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Only small problem I have with it is that it'S SO fast that it's very hard to take a decent screenshot with it but I love it so much.
    • Like x 2
  7. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I was surprised with how customizable it is already. When Proxy posted the gif of the blue and red lightning mixed together, she taught me that you can tint both the outside glow of the lightning and the inside of it. In my video my lightning is completely red, but later I changed the color to still be full red on the vertical axis, but moved it slightly to the left horizontally (toward white). That made it look like actual lightning with a whitish-middle part but still the full red glow on the outside, making it resemble the CW Reverse Flash more closely.
  8. Gareth foster 84 New Player

How you do that mate