Thank you, Devs...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain Domino, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Captain Domino Committed Player

Lately (now more than ever) I've come across a lot of threads bashing the devs for the changes that have been made these past few months. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your hard work, have enjoyed the new content and the new changes you've made and I look forward to the bright future this game has ahead of itself.

Thank you all for your hard work! :)
    • Like x 13
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

People are quick to complain, but never so quick to thank.

Thank you devs.
    • Like x 7
  3. Captain Domino Committed Player

I wholeheartedly agree man :)
  4. rival exe New Player

If you like it that's cool. Glad someone is enjoying the changes... :mad:
    • Like x 1
  5. Kintuse Well-Known Player

Thank you for the Max Damage mod, devs! As a battle healer it leaves me wholeheartedly grateful! Can't wait for mainframe boost IV for that 20% damage increase, hehe.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

Thanks for the revealing of 3 new powers, that have never been done before, and the customizations of the movements from keynote, though I complain doesn't mean I don't appreciate you guys work.+1
    • Like x 1
  7. Aren Sul Committed Player

Thanks for putting the lights back on in my tech lair. It wasn't important but you took the time to do it anyway. :)
    And I've been playing around with my gadget alt and combining Max Damage and some of your changes - wow!
    • Like x 1
  8. Gucciana Committed Player

look at all of you haveing a heart on your sleeve moment
  9. Revoemag Committed Player

I'd like to thank the devs for the great work on gadgets am..quite fun to play, and this coming from someone who wasn't to fond of gadgets.
    PS use same idea for quantum :)
    • Like x 3
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I agree, things have been going good for the game as of late... Just signed up for another 3 months today actually.
    • Like x 1
  11. Bokugo New Player

Chances are it's SOE that's forcing these decisions, and the devs get blamed for it. The devs are not in charge of a whole lot other than the actual game development (which is usually put under a time frame for development forcing corner cutting and the appearance of being lazy).

They should at least get respect for dealing with the unjustly blame.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

+1! I've made a few Gadgets alts in my time but always got bored of them before I even hit 30, but the new stuff has really invigorated the power and made it interesting for me. It is by far my favourite Advanced Mechanic and as someone who has Quantum as their main power it makes me incredibly excited for when Quantum gets a similar AM.
  13. Captain Domino Committed Player

Happy to see the positivity here :)
  14. LightSp33d Well-Known Player

It's threads like this that make me happy :) Some people on these forums don't realize that everything the devs do is really meant to help move this game forward, they really shouldn't be quick to judge on anything new especially if it hasn't come out yet, just wait and give it time... Sure they've made a couple mistakes but then again they really try their best to fix those mistakes.
    • Like x 1