Thank You Devs, 110 Weapon Styles...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KHALONofOGUN, May 17, 2015.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

110 Weapon Styles...Are in fact the Artifact weapon styles. I will post some pics later, but if you have some screenies now, go ahead and post them for all to see. Thank you Devs...i've wanted these weapon styles ever since HoP1!!! :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Managed to get the Two handed and One Handed but I don't use either. Still cool though.
    • Like x 1
  3. ChuckLess New Player

:eek:

And we're just hearing about this now?!
    • Like x 4
  4. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

:eek: I would of done the Raids if I knew that!!
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's exactly what I was thinking. :confused:

I'm trying/hoping to get the rifle on my munitions toon to complete the look and Dual Pistols on my Quantum toon (cause I like the Dual pistol look on him...and it's fun to pistol whip adds in the solo).:D
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Go...run them now, before the drop rates get atrocious.
    • Like x 1
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Anyone have a Willa Wonka gif with Charlie getting the Golden Ticket and running to tell folks? Because thats what is needed right now lol
    • Like x 2
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Wow, and here I thought they ninja scrapped the whole "new weapon styles with every other DLC" thing :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

That's fantastic! I got the 110 Brawlers last week which I haven't attuned yet.

Looks like the longevity of these raids just went up for all the style collectors out there. :)
    • Like x 3
  11. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Whoa, there, bub!
    I didn't know Tier-15 had been released!! Where are those missons so I can get 110 gear too?
  12. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

What? T7 is 110 gear.
    • Like x 1
  13. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Yes yes yes yes yes.
    • Like x 2
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Exactly...That's one of the reasons I still run Love & War (even though I get no marks from there:(). My main has till to get the Bow and Dual Pistols from L&W...so my quest continues.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Two things...1) your Bane inspired dude looks AWESOME (What the hell skin is that, and how did you get the look just right)...2) I.WANT.THOSE.DUAL.PISTOLS!!!! NOW!!!!!

Devs, this is one of the sweetest weapon styles in the game...Great Job art team!!!

Edit: Thank you YinChakra for getting the ball rolling on the pics. People need to see these beautiful weapon styles...us style hunters gotta help each other out.
  17. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I think that's Plant skin.
    • Like x 2
  18. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Thanks, np.

Skin style's: Plant, i just copied the skin colour code and pasted it in the makeup slot, to make the vines look like veins.

Also, i got the DP's from HH elite LB, but they should drop in normal as well.
    • Like x 2
  19. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Here is the staff.
    [IMG][IMG]
    I got DW and Staff yesterday, my first time on the raid.
    • Like x 3
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Damn...that style almost makes me want to use the staff again...LOL