Thank you Daybreak for adding Speedforce items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i have been annoying creating threads for years asking for style items as we got, i am very happy , and was very suprised when i logged in the second day , "missed the first" and saw "speedforce and Revese flash" suits from the latest lore and continuity of the comic adaptations of the flash and reverse flash, and the ring was just a cool addition, at first i thought it was going to change the style or color of the lightning, but either way. gives you the speedster movement, if you don't have it, so it will go nicely on my batman inspired character for a red death , and yes i know we already had those in the Journeyman Boots, "superspeed" , Gauntlets which gives u "Acrobatics" and the joker jetpack "flight" that were in the game forever, from the vault. but the stats are level 1, so it was cool.

they did a speedforce one after adding a legion one for flight not too long ago if im not mistaken, havent gotten that, but i spent a long time getting the vault items for all 5 of my main characters i played, only got the joker jetpack on 1 character and it was a flight character heh,

the stats also on the ring are great,
    the enhanced and regular versions of the speedforce, back piece, the eyes on the cowls. awesome stuff.
    keep it up who ever is making the calls on what to add, what did we get the last couple years, that anti monitor armor? i really didn't like it at all, the stats were ok, but meh, this is the best one so far.

Thank you Daybreak/Soe/ and i forget who they are going to be called now. been playing your mmos since 2003 with star wars galaxies. and ill be here until the end of the ride.

/wave
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1