Tetrahedron of ungrund vs cog of mageddon rank 200

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by gemii, Dec 19, 2020.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

Cog of mageddon gets absolutely nothing at rank 200. The increase is 1.25 at 160 and again 1.25 at rank 200

Tetrahedron of ungrund goes from 1.8% at 160 to a 2% increase at rank 200

Is this intended? What is the reason to level the artifact to 200. With the tetra there is at least a tiny % increase waiting at 200 but with the cog there is nothing there to look forward too.
  2. AV Loyal Player

At 160 it's 1.125 vs 1.25 at 200. Goes up by the same amount it does from 120-160 (0.125), same case with Tetra where the big jump is between the first two tiers then the last two get a small incremental boost..
    • Like x 1
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

Yikes I read that artifact wrong at first glance it looked the same. Thanks bud
    • Like x 1
  4. DamageControlPS Active Player

Read atleast you post these threads, clearly you just make these threads on assumption and not actual data based research because you jump to conclusion of what is op and what is not even if you can’t read.
    • Like x 1
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

This has nothing to do about what’s op I just thought cog was the only group buff artifact that didn’t get any reward at rank 200 but I read it wrong
    • Like x 1
  6. DamageControlPS Active Player

Then start reading a little more, if you used these artifacts day to day surely you’d know all the %s? But you don’t that’s very clear so this whole thread was pointless in the end.
    • Like x 1
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

Relax it was a Mis-read
  8. MrStoob Well-Known Player

To whom was it pointless? Certainly not the OP. We can't all be perfect humans like you.
    • Like x 1
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Exactly. I understand the OP and things happen and are missed at times. Dude needs to self reflect on how he communicates to other people. If he had that mentality in real life, I feel sorry for him honestly
    • Like x 1
  10. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I think your signature says it all.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fwames Well-Known Player

So much animosity for such a little honest mistake. That's a trademark DCUO player right there folks!
    • Like x 1
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Times have changed, they should both be merged into one artifact if you ask me ;p