Testing tools thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cold Fusion, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

I thought I would make a thread for people that feel like they are missing something on test that would be useful for testing.

I would personally love to see a consumable that resets my skill points. ( If this exists.. I haven't found it)

It's very inconvenient if I'm in the middle of a instance and want to test a different stat combination for a different play style or just adjust to see the effect. I have to warp to the Watchtower or finish the instance before I can change it and then fly all the way back to where I was or Q up again and wait to go back in.

I could put that time to better use and get more tested. Especially with the wide range of things than need and will need to be tested for this revamp.

Something that players could create is a chat system for testers to communicate in game for specific groups.

We can create custom chat channels for specific power testing and Role testing.

Example..
    Sorcery chat
    Atomic chat
    Ice chat
    Mental chat

Tank chat
    Heal chat
    Troll chat

You don't need a inv to join a custom chat.. just go and enter the exact name of a chat in the create a custom chat tab and you will be in the same chat as everyone else that did the same. (If it works the same as live)

It would be a real-time space to bounce ideas off each other and a real-time confirmation of possible bugs.

Maybe that's over thinking it or it could be I get a little bored testing a social game without the social aspects..lol